Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Luumia Lovers Downloads

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help. I really love creating male sims, and i love Luumia’s clothes and hair/facial hair. Through his tumblr, a lot of the links are broken. A few items, Vanilla skin etc, do work. I’m pretty much looking for all his male hairs and facial hairs and clothes. Does anyone know where they can be found? Are they hosted anywhere else, or could anyone share somehow? Really disappointed that most of it appears to be offline.
7He4osW.png?1
Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited March 2019
    Sorry it took so long for someone to answer you. Luumia is now located here: https://luumiasims.com/ccpage I checked a few of his CC download links and they seem to be working fine so you shouldn't have any problems. You might have had problems because of the great simfileshare blackout of 2019.
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Thanks @Bananas_45 you hooked me up in the other thread awhile back :) i was getting desperate. Good male cc is hard to find but i downloaded his entire library.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    Thanks @Bananas_45 you hooked me up in the other thread awhile back :) i was getting desperate. Good male cc is hard to find but i downloaded his entire library.

His stuff is pretty awesome! I'm glad it finally worked for you.