The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seventh Heaven Motel w/pictures

This motel was inspired by the rundown one in Strangerville, but I realized there isn't very much rundown decor, so I made it newer. I intend to use this motel as a residence for sims who don't know each other, I'll go into CAS and let random luck choose the motel guests. You could do eight different sims, a couple or a small family or any combination.

The motel has eight rooms, each with a bath. The first floor has two double beds and the second floor has one double bed and a table with chairs. There is a pool with a BBQ area outside and inside, a lounge, dining room and kitchen for all the residents to share. Upstairs, there is a common arcade, laundry and gym.

I plan on moving different sims in and out as my story plays out. You can find it on the gallery: #dannydanbo, #motel, #hotel

47217920782_5fa6e67153_h.jpg

47217922812_70ac54039a_h.jpg

47269889411_9d80eebf0d_h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,414 Member
    Another great build. :) That would work perfectly in Del Sol Valley. Like a rooming house for starving actors. Another thing to add to my to do list. :p
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Another great build. :) That would work perfectly in Del Sol Valley. Like a rooming house for starving actors. Another thing to add to my to do list. :p

I'm glad you like it. I think it could have many uses and fit most any where. The road sign can be edited to any signage you want including most of the worlds we have.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Nice build. I'm going to download it for my new game and put it in Del Sol Valley. Do I need StrangerVille for build/buy items for it? I don't have that pack.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Nice build. I'm going to download it for my new game and put it in Del Sol Valley. Do I need StrangerVille for build/buy items for it? I don't have that pack.

There are a couple of Strangerville things in it. I remember using the tall "broken" road sign, laptop (could use a regular computer), a bar wall clock and some wall pictures. I'm sorry, that's all I remember but there could be more. I think the game replaces those items but I'm not sure. I do think the only issue might be the tall sign. You could place the signs I attached to it on the sides of the building instead. Go luck.