Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Military Career

how do you monitor other sims? that is his task for the day...i have looked all over but still don't know.

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I'm guessing you place a bug on them and listen to their conversations ?
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    exactly what dianesims said. you need to have a listening station in your sim's house somewhere and can buy bugs from it, then use the 'plant bug' interaction on other sims and use the listening station to hear what information they have
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited March 2019
    ok i did that last one...thank you... now it says for daily task is to search the stars? i hate this i can't click onto it to see how to do it..
  • Options
    sounds like a nighttime observatory interaction to me
  • Options
    that is it...observatory interaction..
  • Options
    someone needs to do a guide on Military Career..
  • Options
    ok new daily task... plan 10 moves ahead....anyone know?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Don't know, but it sounds like chess or logic to me. I'm not there yet. lol
  • Options
    ok your right....it's playing chess!
  • Options
    Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    When I click on the chess board, which option is it? I just see the usual ponder moves and play.
  • Options
    grilled_cheesegrilled_cheese Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Scarlett2k said:
    > When I click on the chess board, which option is it? I just see the usual ponder moves and play.

For me, all I have to do is select "play chess" and it fulfills the requirement.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    exactly what dianesims said. you need to have a listening station in your sim's house somewhere and can buy bugs from it, then use the 'plant bug' interaction on other sims and use the listening station to hear what information they have

That is hilarious! Thank you for sharing!

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Ha ha. This is like playing a MMO before you got indicators on the maps on where to go and everything tagged nicely. Teaming up and brainstorming the answer. I like it :)
  • Options
    cwmoniyucwmoniyu Posts: 3 New Member
    > @kalaksed said:
    > exactly what dianesims said. you need to have a listening station in your sim's house somewhere and can buy bugs from it, then use the 'plant bug' interaction on other sims and use the listening station to hear what information they have

i can't find listening station, where is it?
  • Options
    here's the listening device (though it's apparently called 'listening station') in the activities and skills sort for recreation items. i made the image a bit wider to show there's also a second version of it that comes with a cheap chair

af25c1b4b44047bb6ca51d046fb5bb78.png
  • Options
    bluebel31bluebel31 Posts: 1 New Member
    how do you complete the task of "search the stars" in the military career?
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    You must need high level logic to unlock the random win moodlet of plan 10 moves ahead from chess. I won, because I planned 10 moves ahead something like that.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,619 Member
    I have just put two Sims into the Military. I don't plan on playing them, but eventually I will. I appreciate all of this useful information and the tips acquire by the sharing, which is why I check here daily. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/