Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy Tales Expansion Pack!!!

I would absolutely LOVE an expansion based around the concept of fairy tales. It could have fleshed out witches of many variations. You could make a witch resembling the one from Wizard of Oz, Snow White, or anything evil/good as you want from other lore that is out there! Everything occult simmers dreamed of could be poured into these witches! I also imagine it including fairies and werewolves to round out the new occult types. I also can't get out of my mind how cool the concept of being able to make a royal family right from CAS would be! I picture a separate tab that says "Make Royal Sim". These Sims would be known in every world as royalty and perhaps Sims could bow to them and react in different ways. Witches could have an extra disdain for the royal family to add fun drama! Many fairy tales have a princess who encounters witches of some kind so it would fit very well with popular stories that are out there. The royal sims could have a handful of special interactions to show that they are "more special" than your average sim. The new world could ship with a presiding royal family and you could somehow battle it out to be the royal family of this world with that family. There are so many amazing things they could include with a pack like this! Magical items such as the beanstalk could be brought back! I picture the beanstalk leading to a hidden map or world called the "Cloud Kingdom". Items from Makin' Magic and Supernatural could be brought back such as Bonehilda, the talking mirror, and magic duels! Tons of collectibles with magic or weird properties could be introduced. I even wouldn't mind the RPG-like idea of encountering random monsters you have to battle in a very Sims-like way to obtain certain things or even be blocking off an awesome hidden lot! There are so many ideas racing through my head and I am convinced a pack like this would be HUGELY popular!

Comments