Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I like the build/buy. Do you like grunge? Finally!

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

Comments

• Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    I am so happy about the grunge.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I was honestly kind of disappointed that most of build/buy was decorative. Wish there were more interactive objects. But I do love that bathtub/shower and can see myself using that quite a bit. I do like the overall grunge of this pack and can't wait to see what people build with it.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I liked the wall and floor patterns and those stains.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    This stuff is everything I've ever wanted to build with. I love the style so, so much. The hanging wall light, the stains. The dirty doors AND the beautiful doors are amazing. The sheet metal walls. I think my sims are going to always live in a plane bunker from here on out.
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Yes, I love the grunge! I'm really glad that they've started incorporating more of that feel into their worlds, since they feel more realistic.

I built a trailer park for the game a long time ago, and I'm glad there's a real one now (but sad it only has one lot). Still, can't wait to get the pack so I can start making some add-ons for it. :smiley:
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Monday wrote: »
    This stuff is everything I've ever wanted to build with. I love the style so, so much. The hanging wall light, the stains. The dirty doors AND the beautiful doors are amazing. The sheet metal walls. I think my sims are going to always live in a plane bunker from here on out.

That's my thinking. :p Liked that plane cover for a bunker. :D
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm really liking what I'm seeing. Both on the grungy side/retro techy stuff/ and I don't know american gothic kind of additions in build buy (doors ect). I've got some bunkers and science labs that need redoing and some slightly creepy houses to upgrade...
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    I'm so excited about the new build/buy items, especially the carpenter gothic stuff. I would probably buy the pack for that alone.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I am SO going to give my Science Lab a huge makeover.