Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remade Olive Specter and Her Graveyard in TS4 Awhile Ago, Wanted to Share.

Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
The new Strangerville Pack inspired me to share this. I remade Olive and Ophelia a few months ago for a save file I was working on that included a lot of TS2 townies with their backstories, relationships, dead loved ones, etc intact. I still use the save file when I start a new game. All Olives ex husbands and the random townies died of the same causes in TS2 because I'm a creep lmao :grimace::sweat_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-OhboaA84Y
ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Very nice I think Olive would fit right in to strangerville
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I did this too back when ts4 first came out, sort of. I downloaded olive and Ophelia from the gallery. Then I had olive go around town seducing a bunch of townies. They all ended up dead in various ways in her backyard. In a cruel twist of fate, all the ghosts that were roaming around the house each night ended up being the death of Ophelia! She was freaking out and died from being mortified. :#
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Wow! That is greeeaaat!!!! :) I JUST got done watching Crillsims simsfacts on her and buuurrrr~ I love it~ guess I just never explored her indepth in the sims 2, she had me fooled being the lonely ole' lady down the strangetown street ;)
    All those poor graves were scraficed for the good of recreation! >:) ooooh grimmy~ hehe thanks for sharing!