Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF: Does anyone happen to have the Yuki Eyes by Keenpea downloaded (picture included)?

If so, I will adore you forever if you could share them for me. Her new and old tumblr are gone, and the archive of her stuff linked on a forum post on her doesn't seem to have them. Thanks!

tumblr_o8xkbgjT9c1rr9lwvo3_540_zpstfcsnmet.png
ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif

Comments

• Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    bump... :grimace:
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    You may want to head on over to the mods section of the forum.

@Bananas_45 should have a thread specifically for WCIF certain CC and may be able to help you. :)

Also another method is you could use the wayback machine to still download her stuff it's always been very useful for blogs that get deactivated or links seem to not work anymore the wayback machine always been super helpful.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    You may want to head on over to the mods section of the forum.

@Bananas_45 should have a thread specifically for WCIF certain CC and may be able to help you. :)

Also another method is you could use the wayback machine to still download her stuff it's always been very useful for blogs that get deactivated or links seem to not work anymore the wayback machine always been super helpful.

Oh I'll try that, thank you.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Hi! I think the forum post you looked at was probably mine for Deactivated Simblrs. Unfortunately, I have not run across a working download for the yuki eyes. I did try searching again tonight and found a few more of Keenpea's items but, but not those eyes. Sorry.