Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mass-Murder of Sims...

KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
96zg0gE.png
Unfortunately I quit the game without saving, and didn't take a picture beforehand, but... here's what just happened:

The family that I am currently playing with decided to throw a pool party. So there's 6 of my sims, and 10 additional friends over.
Everyone was hanging out, swimming, having a great old time.

Little do I know, Philleas Strew, the erratic evil mastermind next-door (See spoiler above) had popped over and invited himself in.

Now at this point, I had skillfully managed to drop my phone. In a blind panic I was too vulnerable, checking over my phone.

Philleas seized the opportunity and uses the weather machine stored in the basement, and changes the season to Winter.

Next thing I know? My phone is ok, but now there's snow and about 7 sims who have frozen to death because the weather was now snowing and freezing.

So, Philleas.. well, he did pretty well to be honest, considering his goals. However, to my knowledge he is yet to work out how to delete my previous saves, and you better believe I'm ignoring the mass murder of 7 of my sims ever happened.
ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€

Comments