Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims Album: A Journey Into Mediocrity

IndrewIndrew Posts: 77 Member
Just wanted to share my Sim creations and assorted pets. The pets have no modding/custom content to them. Just wanted to see the cross breeding in play though I realized later that you can just mix and match stuff without using it and get the same results. I posted them to the gallery if anyone wants them. After showing the human and inhuman creations in this thread, I will add the pets.

The humans and inhumans have some custom content/body mods that I felt made them somewhat less artificial. In some cases the Sim resulted from downloading mods I found while cruising the mod sites and decided to make a character with them. I didn't post them online because of the mods. I posted only my sad attempt at making a celebrity Sim. More on that later. I will include a note on what purpose the Sim serves though most have attached career paths to them. I thought it would more interesting to use different creations per path than using the same Sim over and over.
Post edited by Indrew on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2019
    My first creation I played: J Calhoun. He's my business career guy. Still haven't played through the whole career path yet. Many attempts, but keep getting interrupted by some mod download or just not liking the Sim created by the game to populate my empty world. J's wearing one of his athletic outfits to show off his manly body hair(actually most of my Sims sport some nice body hair.)

lFcz8KM.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Chen will be joining the SimNational Aeronautics and Space Administration(SASA) as an astronaut. Took the name from some article I found about Chinese government officials. Wanted to branch out into making other races, so I think Chen's probably the first non-Euro guy I did.

VOHO1Qv.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options

Clay will be joining some sports league for the Athletic career. Maybe the Brindleton Bay Bombers.

uN7fiG5.jpg
  • Options

VonMonocle lives the life of crime. He plots and plots, but never seems to get around to actually doing anything. Mostly sells all his convoluted plans to the local villains.

Pz6Ft9o.jpg
  • Options

Cliff just got an intership at the Willow Creek Hospital. He jokes around a lot to relieve boredom and tension from the job, but when the pedal hits the metal, Cliff gets things done. After hours(if there is such a thing), Cliff persues the various nurses at WCH, but can never see himself settling down. At least so far.

2hJ5oLO.jpg
  • Options

For Andrew it started with a rock concert at the local civic center. Unfortunately he stood in the rain, with his head hung low because he couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show. But he heard the roar of the crowd and could picture the scene. He then put his ear to the wall, and then like a distant scream he heard one guitar which just blew him away. He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day he bought a beat up six string, in a secondhand store. From then on Andrew persued his dreams of being a juke box hero because he got stars in his eyes(the dang song is like a biography).

rfz8vYY.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Borhan found himself in an impossible world far way. He has a fuzzy memory of some experiment in a lab. It seems so far away this lab and so long ago. In any case, Borhan finds the world and its people amusing and has decided to return that amusement by spreading his quirky sense of humor to these weird folk he finds himself among, but he does miss his people(gloomy trait added after noticing I had one more for him to have).

utCVpAP.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Yeah. Toro never had a chance when the reverse banestorm plucked him from his farm to this weird world populated by ape people. Although SimNation held him for a while, they finally released him from the labs that had studied him with the statement that Toro had full citizenship rights. Toro took advantage of his brief fame, squirreling away a nest egg so that when his fame faded, he could live a life of leisure. Toro settled down in Newcrest and fills his time gardening.

L7gtjlb.jpg

(costume by Untraditional NERD)
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options

(Game is rated for teens, so hopefully this will stand). Harry pulled the short straw and got sent to SimEarth to lure women into SimHell's grip. Harry wanted to do something out of the box, so he became a politician. He figured power and money would be the strongest aphrodisiac for an incubus to use. Few people can see through his illusionary form of a young, good looking, athletic male. Those that can don't last long on the SimEarth.

hyHgl0g.jpg
  • Options

The 6th child of a large family, Zor didn't have much, but he worked hard to get a scholarship to SimU in SimNation. Graduating with honors, Zor looks forward to joining a lab and reaping the riches of new breakthroughs in science. Maybe owning his own research company.

wHzFDsG.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Kazunori's fellow agent trainees in the SimNational Intelligence Agency(S.I.A. to you common scum) call him the Tanaka Blast. Kaz looks forward to getting into the field and protecting SimNation from people like the dastardly VonMonocle. His superiors see the lone wolf aspect in Kaz's training as an asset for deep cover surveillance.

MKOx91y.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options

Fabian started out as a comedian, but bombed each gig he did. Fabian bombed so much, he decided he wanted to see people dying of laughter. I mean the jokes on them right? In any case, Fabian has just started his career and the authorities are in for a wild crazy ride.

lSra5wN.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    As a kid, Gavin's parents both worked with little time for him. He spent most of his time with his grandparents who liked to while away the hours by telling Gavin adventures they had had in the past. His grandfather would spin tales of the fighting he did during the last great war(or was it the first great war). Grandmother would tell Gavin about the olden days when magic ruled the world and about the "Other Ones" who lived among the Sims in those days. Gavin's grandparents beamed with pride the day he brought home his own story from school. They knew he would carry on the tradition of telling tall tales. As a starting writer, Gavin can't wait to share these tales with the world.

Be2wKD6.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options

Gil's dad worked as a ranger for the SimNation Forest Service which exposed Gil to the granduer of the unspoiled forest. One day Gil got bit by the fishing bug and, if he saw a body of water, he would throw a line in to see what he could reel in. His mom noticed Gil's success in fishing(he supplied the family with food during rough times) and encouraged Gil to enter the pro-fishing circuit. Although Gil has left his beloved forest for the pro circuit, he still enjoys fishing(with the benefit of getting trophy money).

v31jhcX.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    My surviving attempt at making a celebrity. Enjoyed watching William Conrad as Cannon when I was a kid in the 70's. Being overweight and being a somewhat handsome fellow, Conrad is pretty much the antithesis of the leading man. Cannon did know Karate and did keep up in a good chase. That and driving the big 4 door gas guzzlers of the 70's as big as himself made the show a little more than the standard, run of the mill, detective show. Hey and Mark Hamill appeared in a minor roll as well. And get this, Mark played a farm boy. B)

Not a good detailer, but SimCannon does, at least, suggest William Conrad. I actually started to listen to the old "Gunsmoke" radio show since Conrad played Matt Dillon. A nice distinct voice. My only human post to the gallery since no custom content used in his creation.

Ac72uTo.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options

Othello grew up in a stage acting family. Mom appeared in numerous plays as a bit player(some supporting) before retiring to raise a family. Dad got a little luckier. He had some supporting roles such as henchman 2 in "Till There's Blood Upon the Sawdust" and steward 3 in "SS Gargantuan". The first time Othello stepped on the stage he knew he had found his calling, but found he yearned for more. Shocking his parents, Othello moved to Del Sol Valley to make it big in film. His parents still try to get him to come back to the stage, but Del Sol Valley has claimed another to her glittering allure. (Will probably change his traits when I get the expansion).

05xTZWh.jpg

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Can't decide to make Brandi Barron's wife or sister. In any case, Brandi keeps Barron solvent. She manages his ill-gotten money. Loves the high life and considers the rest of the Sims beneath her. Brandi's short fuse also spurs Barron to act on some of his schemes on occasion. Of course any lowling triggering her temper vanish after a while. Brandi considers her opinion as law and does not let the rest of the Sims forget it.

jTsK2NS.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Unknown to Borhan, Miz also got pulled into the same experiment that flung him to SimEarth. She hid out during her early days with little interaction with the rest of the ape people. One day Miz decided to visit a park during the night and had herself a little picnic, but a large dog scared her off and she left her food behind. The next day she learned that a local restaurant chef had found her plastic container of food and had served it in his restaurant and her dish hit it off with the public. Seeing Borhan being accepted by the local crowd encouraged her to come out and start doing something she loved: cooking.

eRYNfix.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Crystal always loved a mystery. Whether the mystery being her dad's missing car keys or looking for people's pets, she derived satisfaction from helping sims solve these little mysteries. Having just graduated from SimPolice Academy, Crystal looks forward to solving many mysteries to come. Oh and she's heard all the jokes. Crystal counts her blessings that she didn't have her brother's name, Woodrow.

AvsLYlD.jpg
    Post edited by Indrew on
  • Options

Precious answered one of those art school contest you found in magazines while attending junior high. Not only did she win, she also got into a mail order art shool course which she passed with honors. Precious still hasn't landed a job yet, but she satisfies her painting desires by painting the world around her. Her next public showing on the street occurs in a few days. Maybe this time Precious will be discovered.

SaUbOyF.jpg
  • Options

During Asako early years as a kid, she didn't really use the Simnet, but that changed during high school. Asako never connected with her school mates, but found a group online on the Net. Encouraged by her online friends, Asako starting posting small videos and blogs. After graduating, Asako became bored with her job and has decided to try being a presence on the web. Fortune may smile upon her yet.

EMyXvtw.jpg
  • Options

Zerelda just knows that some things belong together and some don't. She can't remember a time when she didn't see that "it' factor. Being clothes, makeup, hair, etc. Zerelda makes a comment about a person's appearance and the next time she would meet that person, they had changed their appearance to fit her comment. Realizing her power, Zerelda has embarked on making the world look marvelous. I mean if you look marvelous, everything else will fall into place.

b8zEvUF.jpg
  • Options

Savanna has always had a fascination with computers. From her start with programmable calculators(her dad never could get things to go right with those things) to the first home pc her mom bought, Savanna would program them to do her bidding. Her roleplaying hobby led her to start writing apps for her rpg group to use during sessions which led to her taking programming up as a profession. After graduating from SimU, Savanna looks forward to helping the Sims progress through technology.

PVT3XeT.jpg
  • Options
    The first doll that called Ruth "Momma" set her path on to being a mother. She could not get enough of kids. Spent most of her teen years babysitting. Her parents had to keep a close eye on her, so that Ruth would not be a teen mom. Ruth's parents thought she chose a university because of academic excellence, but really Ruth picked the one with the most eligible young men. In any case, Ruth still has not found "the one" yet and still searches.

geyC1lP.jpg
  • Options

The SimDevil sent Helen to corrupt the other half of the Sims. Like Harry, Helen can substitute in for the "other team" on occasion. Unlike Harry, Helen has no real plan, but just plays things as they come. Then again Helen will nudge things along like "breaking down" on the route the SimU Varsity team's bus would take home from an away game. The Llamas never had a chance. Like Harry, Helen has an illusionary appearance, but she seems to be able to keep the illusion up. There haven't been any slip ups yet. The football team served as an snack. Time for Helen to really get to work. *Sigh* A succubus' work is never done.

GrxNA23.jpg