Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aggravating conversation/flirty couples in restaurants

I did not put this in the bugs section because I am not sure it is one but when my Sims go to a restaurant with other Sims, even if they are very good friends the conversations always turn to «aggravating» or «unpleasant» (sorry, I do not have the proper English names used in the game, I play in French». Also couples going to a restaurant always become flirty even if I do not intend them to become flirty.

Comments

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    You may want to check for lot traits on the restaurant you’re using. Some of them have lot traits that put your Sim in a flirty mood automatically. Also check to see the moods of Sims invited, sometimes they show up sad or angry and that will cause unpleasant conversations to occur.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    None of my restaurants have lot traits that can put the Sims in a flirty mood. And it happens in all restaurants, will all sims. As for the moods that is a good suggestion. I will check @Kita5399
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    There is a buff a sim can get when out to eat with a romatic interest that can put them in a flirty mood.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    Thank you @LadyKyn . But I wish it was a little less often. :)