Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunar New Year Patch?

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
Does anyone know if the Lunar New Year Patch, that was announced in a Maxis Monthly/Sims 19th Birthday Stream, will be available across all platforms or will console have to wait?
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Console just got a patch. This one has been announced for the pc only.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited February 2019
    I never heard them specify is all. But I doubt it won't come to console, in time.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    It will come in next patch I suppose. The items look so cute. <3
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    SimsayCDSimsayCD Posts: 95 Member
    I'm sure consoles will receive the Lunar New Year patch as well, but it will probably be out a little later. Up until now, the console has been receiving everything the PC games have through patches, it just comes out a bit later.
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    We'll probably get it with Movie Hangout Stuff, if I had to hazard a guess.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Lunar New Year Patch, that was announced in a Maxis Monthly/Sims 19th Birthday Stream, will be available across all platforms or will console have to wait?

I'd expect the lunar Patch on console when consoles get the Next Update. I'd guess in 2 to 3 months.
  • Options
    We'll probably get it with Movie Hangout Stuff, if I had to hazard a guess.

Normally they don't release updates with stuffpacks on the consoles. They generally do them with Game and Expansion Packs.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Maybe with spa day or they could do a random update and remember once we are caught up with packs only a 2-3 month wait for it to be released to console that had nothing to do with it but yano lol
  • Options
    Maybe with spa day or they could do a random update and remember once we are caught up with packs only a 2-3 month wait for it to be released to console that had nothing to do with it but yano lol

Yes I'm thinking with Spa Day as well.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member

Yes I'm thinking with Spa Day as well.

Yeah since we don't have any big eps coming and even the new weird one coming to pc is a game pack so it must be i reckon when we next get an ep an update will come for the mouse and keyboard and or the gallery just depends how much more they need to work on the pc one first though