Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there Simmers on Youtube who still play Sims 3?

Other than Wisteria, I'm wondering if you are subscribed to those who still does Sims 3 Let's Plays.
I'm so done with this site!

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited February 2019
    I know this post has been up a few days but I watch the Ultimate Sim Challenge by Llandros09, and videos by ZeeGee, Karritz, and a lot of others who still do Let's Plays.
  • Options
    McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    There's a few that still do. Just youtube "sim's 3 let's play" and there's a few results. Lexipix uploaded last 2 days ago her sims 3 playthrough for example. Aurora too uploads regularly sims 3 content
    Lot of love for sims 3 on yt still ^.^

I really miss the heydays though when beautiful exciting new content was being churned out every minute of every day, trailers for towns that people lovingly crafted

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGlXIJ2Ce0I[/video]
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkzgchtExLc&t=65s[/video]

I still go back and watch them all for nostalgia :$
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Thanks for the shout out :*@Brandontaylor
  • Options
    vochickvochick Posts: 10 New Member
    I recommend everyone mentioned above in this thread too.

There's also plumioux (used to be theplumdot ), zensimmer, modest pixels and (myself) krstnsims.

It won't let me post links, just search these names on youtube.
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I found this simmer. I love generations lps and since lifesimmer isnt around much she is a good alternative
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    I will be doing sims 3 let's plays later this year. will try to keep people updated
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited February 2019
    Thank you @Brandontaylor

I'm currently working on my next video in the Caroline and Friends series. The girls are all at University now and going for the 40+ University Life badges. So far they've scored 3 new badges whilst at University - but sadly only one of them was from the University Life Expansion.

McFluff Story will be the next one video I work on after I post the current Caroline and Friends update. The world the current generation of the McFluff story lives is the same world where Donna lives; we met Donna and Tom Fields in a recent Oscar's Childhood episode. I'm looking forward to see how the story goes with main characters in one video series become townies in another different story. McFluff is about magic and mystery and families too and some sculpting.

Oscar's Childhood is about children and toddlers and families - a bit along the generations idea but lots more thrown in as well.

Also my Perfect Genetics Challenge is about families in its own way.

If you like World Adventures and Isla Paradiso then the Isla Paradiso Bunch might interest you. They start out in Isla Paradiso and then start doing the tombs.

Happy Simming all
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    I know this post has been up a few days but I watch the Ultimate Sim Challenge by Llandros09, and videos by ZeeGee, Karritz, and a lot of others who still do Let's Plays.

Oh wow - didn't even see that you had posted my name - yeah, I'm still posting Sims 3 LPs almost daily (streaming on twitch and then exporting to YouTube as well). I am so glad to see so many other people enjoying the game as much as I do.

Thanks @Brandontaylor for the shout out!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@ZeeGee @Karritz @Llandros2012 You are all welcome!