Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maxis Match CC ponytail hunt

duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
edited January 2019 in CAS Custom Content
So, as the title says, I'm looking for a maxis match ponytail that will match the nice curly texture of this Pets hair, which I absolutely adore but its so wild and long that in work out gear the sim would almost need to pull it back so that it doesn't get in their way. Love the hair, hate that there's no counter part updo that fits with it realistically.
31967472777_b7d8e18a60_b.jpg01-28-19_1-21-15 PM by seveneight2, on Flickr

So I'm hoping one of you has had a better luck finding something similar than I have had. I find curly tails in alpha hairs that work, but in maxis match I'm only finding super long or super short or way too fancy. No simple ponytails.
Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.

Comments

• Options
    @Bananas_45 thanks for that link. It should work nicely and I'd never have found it in my hunt I think. :)
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Happy to be of help!
  • Options
    CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    @duhboy2u2 -

Have you tried AH00B's (AHarris00Brittney) site? She has a lot of maxis-match ponytails! She has a Tumblr, and that's all that I know of!

yw np
    clcami
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • Options
    @CatsLuvCami thanks for the tip. I'll go see what she has. Someone else mentioned her but I hadn't been to look yet. I went and downloaded the one by chocosims that Bananas_45 linked me and its nice but I find one can't have too many great MM hairs :)
  • Options
    hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
  • Options
    CatsLuvCamiCatsLuvCami Posts: 104 Member
    @duhboy2u2
    No prob!
    i come here to play video games and tell bad jokes...does anyone actually read these?
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @annabethc That pack is fantastic. Thank you for sharing the link. Downloading them now :)

@CatsLuvCami I went to BrittneyHaris and they have so many lovely things. Thought I'd been a little of everywhere searching but leave it to my fellow simmers to have the scoop on more that I'd never seen! *hugs* for you all!
  • Options
    Nana_NanaNana_Nana Posts: 11 New Member
    You'll definitely wanna check out shespeakssimlish and leeleesims1 (both on tumblr). They both do awesome wavy/curly and afro-textured cc.
  • Options
    Nana_NanaNana_Nana Posts: 11 New Member
    You'll definitely wanna check out shespeakssimlish and leeleesims1 (both on tumblr). They both do awesome wavy/curly and afro-textured cc.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks again! Some really great hairs and stuff on your recommendeds all. My pc does NOT thank you because its groaning under the weight of all the cc's.. I however thank you BUNCHES! :D
    @Nana_Nana I haven't checked out leeleesims yet, but shespeakssimlish...Oh wow! Such beautiful things. I love having these new beautiful options in my game. *hugs*