Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims have no whims?

So. I haven’t played in a couple months, and I got get famous recently.. today to be exact. Loaded up the game, and my sims have no whims. Which I’m not going to lie, I didn’t follow all the time.. but now that they don’t have any.. idk what they want. Is it a glitch or a bug? Or is this something I need to be finding out about?

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2019
    @buhlynnduh The patch in November added the option to hide the whims and having them hidden is the default. Go into your Game options and set them to be visible and you'll be good to go.

The Whims are still present and can be fulfilled when they aren't visible...you just can't see what they are.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    buhlynnduhbuhlynnduh Posts: 90 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @buhlynnduh The patch in November added the option to hide the whims and having them hidden is the default. Go into your Game options and set them to be visible and you'll be good to go.

The Whims are still present and can be fulfilled when they aren't visible...you just can't see what they are.

Thank you so much! Appreciate your help! I can’t believe it’s been that long since I’ve played. 😳