Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Emoji 1

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Best Emoji 1 14 votes

🤪
7%
Wagashi_Master 1 vote
🥳
0%
🤯
7%
Mouselline 1 vote
💩
35%
kittymeowthe_greenplumbobhermioniaKALARATRIrunicbeast 5 votes
💋
0%
🐶
7%
Simburian 1 vote
☃️
0%
🍪
7%
gameplay9098 1 vote
🗽
0%
🖤
35%
AngelEb95DeKayCharliecheesenurgersDootLikeASkeletonCheetahAlyssa 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    ---> 😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    🖤
    ---> 😂

I agree. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    🤯
    ---> 😂
    DeKay wrote: »
    ---> 😂

I agree. 😂

On the next best emoji I’ll pht that one
  • Options
    🤯
    Put^.
  • Options
    hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    💩
    poop. duh
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I never use emojis... I'm too lazy to scroll through all of them to find a smiling one so I only use '' (: '' etc because it's so much faster for me :''D
    I only use emojis when I'm talking to people I don't really know because I don't want people to think I'm weird.
  • Options
    🤯
    I never use emojis... I'm too lazy to scroll through all of them to find a smiling one so I only use '' (: '' etc because it's so much faster for me :''D
    I only use emojis when I'm talking to people I don't really know because I don't want people to think I'm weird.

Isn’t the smiley emoji in the very front?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited January 2019
    🖤

I type like that too when I'm on a computer cuz it's faster but not on the phone cuz I have to hold the key to change the letter to the punctuation. Haha.
    Mouselline wrote: »

Isn’t the smiley emoji in the very front?

Mine isn't and depending on the keyboard you use for your phone, it could be different. Mine is SwiftKey and it predicts what emoji you would use. So it might not always be a smiley face.

And if you are talking about the smiley input on this forum, ain't nobody got time to click on that and then select the smiley face. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DootLikeASkeletonDootLikeASkeleton Posts: 506 Member
    🖤
    Because Black=Life
    You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!