Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vacations!

Anyone else been playing this game since 2001? :smiley:
I think we should have a real vacation expansion pack like sims 1&2 used to have!!
Like a winter world with snow and snow activites, snow boarding, ice skating, skiing, etc
Hot vacation with heat concentrated activities.. ETC

Just to vacation without having to be "discovering ancient lands"
just a spot to enjoy with friends and family !
The winery stuff in Sims 3 was pretty cool too.

Comments

• Options
    jacknchloejacknchloe Posts: 239 Member
    I would LOVE a tropical vacation spot!!
  • Options
    Missimay94Missimay94 Posts: 45 Member
    I loved the sims 2 vacation expansion pack that was fun :)
  • Options
    TCsimsgalTCsimsgal Posts: 2 New Member
    Yeah a winter place would be great. Also (even though its a bit of a reach), how cool would it be to have a disneyland kind of place. It would be so amazing and so creative. I feel like this could be a really cool game pack!
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Yeah we really need proper vacations instead of adventures. Those exploring packs we've been getting since Sims 3 are nice, but have a completely different appeal than what the travelling packs in Sims 1 and 2 had. Really hoping we get a beach vacation and hotels.
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    I would love to have a vacation place for my sims where the purpose is simply to relax and enjoy.I rarely send sims on vacation now because it seems a moot point unless your sim is into herbalism or archeology.While I enjoyed the addition of both for a few sims the majority of the ones I play really just need a place to get away from it all.
  • Options
    xoSnowyOwlxoxoSnowyOwlxo Posts: 29 Member
    I really loved Bon Voyage in the Sims 2 and I think it would work really well in the Sims 4 in terms of having those choices of destinations and getting to do things that are typical of someone going on vacation. I'd really like to see a winter themed destination - it would be really nice to have a ski lodge. I would love to make my vacationing sims the equivalent of Bridget Jones :P
  • Options
    mikaelahollymikaelaholly Posts: 46 Member
    I would love for a tropical beach pack. Something that gives you Caribbean vibes or something like that :)
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I would see this thread right after I watch a build for a motel. Now I'm in a vacation mood. :D Anyway, I'd love a pack based around vacations. It would be cool if they could create a world with a warm, tropical area and a cold, snowy mountain lodge area so you could have both types of vacations in one world. I want my sims to be able to stay at hotels for multiple days and be able to relax. My only thing is that I wouldn't want this kind of pack unless they allowed babies to be freed from the bassinet, because I'd want the entire family to be part of the vacation.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd love a real vacation pack no exploring no walking around collecting things like we have been able to do since base game but with real new activities like surfing, skiing, snowboarding, sun tanning, beach volleyball, building sand castles or bury another sim in sand maybe learning a hula dance or fire walking on coals give me something new.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    MaRiSimz wrote: »
    Anyone else been playing this game since 2001? :smiley:
    I think we should have a real vacation expansion pack like sims 1&2 used to have!!
    Like a winter world with snow and snow activites, snow boarding, ice skating, skiing, etc
    Hot vacation with heat concentrated activities.. ETC

Just to vacation without having to be "discovering ancient lands"
    just a spot to enjoy with friends and family !
    The winery stuff in Sims 3 was pretty cool too.

This plus a Tropical Beach Vacation as well.
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I wanna take my kids to Simginia (Virginia) and Simsylvania! And Rennfaires!
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'd love to have a Niagara Falls World.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    They were Far East, Tropical and Mountain in Sims 2. I'd buy an Expansion pack if it contained all three.

Would Maxis tend to add one at a time in Game packs in this iteration or make each part of a different type expansion though?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.