Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why might a builder be nervous about social media?

Out of curiosity, what are the negatives of sharing a creation on twitter/facebook/reddit? I have seen a few who like to build suggest they only want to share their builds on the gallery and the forums, but why might that be?

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I figured it's just out of convience to just upload your creation to a gallery rather than the hassle of uploading the tray file else where for others to download. Not to mention being comfortable on a forum you usually post on.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited January 2019
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I figured it's just out of convience to just upload your creation to a gallery rather than the hassle of uploading the tray file else where for others to download. Not to mention being comfortable on a forum you usually post on.

Yeah it would be tiresome to do youtube and twitter and all that, I would never do that much because I dont have the energy for it and its not that serious to me, its just a hobby. I just wondered because some act like theres something more to it than that.

Oh and also, you still only have to share your gallery name, you dont have to upload any tray files.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member

Yeah it would be tiresome to do youtube and twitter and all that, I would never do that much because I dont have the energy for it and its not that serious to me, its just a hobby. I just wondered because some act like theres something more to it than that.

Oh and also, you still only have to share your gallery name, you dont have to upload any tray files.

I meant the other builders that don't upload to the gallery and just do tray files. :)

Usually don't bother for the most part for those that upload them through another party than the gallery.
    5vJrxmT.png