Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favourite world?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Windenburg
    I absolutely love Windenburg! It's my go-to Sims 4 world. I love the style, all the sims, the amount and types of venues, and just everything about it! It's all around the most feature pack world in my opinion (not vacation world).

My least favorite world is Magnolia Promenade. To me, it just doesn't feel right. The style closely, too closely resembles Willow Creek. And it's just too dang small! It just doesn't stand out to me like most of the worlds do.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    I think I like them all depending on what I am doing in game. I don't have a set play style. I create different stories of different sims in different worlds. But I have to agree with the mojority about Windenburg since it's huge and has a specific character.
    The only world I really really miss from previous games is Monte Vista from TS3.
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    San Myshuno
    Closely followed by Oasis Springs, Windenburg and Brindelton Bay.
  • Options
    JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    San Myshuno
    By far I always have more played households in San Myshuno. I love the close proximity to neighbours and the city events and scenery.
    Next is Windenberg.
  • Options
    eeeyuneeeyun Posts: 45 Member
    San Myshuno
    As beautiful as worlds like Windenburg and BB are, I'll never get over the city with its festivals and atmosphere. Plus I strangely enjoy being confined to an apartment when building, gives me a challenge haha!
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Newcrest
    I like Newcrest cause of the way the lots are set out and also it's quite a lovely place scenery wise.