Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims chilled in house even with thermostat on

ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
It started with one of the last patches. After playing a while with a family, even if a thermostat is on, my Sims have the modlet saying that they are cold and from time to time they will shiver. They do not become blue or die of cold. They just shiver and feel uncomfortable. What is weird is that at the same time they have the «Central heating mooddlet». So they seem to be cold and warm at the same time. I have taken my mods out, deleted my cache files, localtumbcache file, repaired the game to no avail.

Comments

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I get that on certain lots. What I do is just buy a new thermostat and that seems to fix the issue.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Check that each room counts as a room, make sure there are no missing walls/fences, or missing floor tiles (particularly under the roof where it sometimes bugs out during building) which might cause a room to not be enclosed and to count as being outside. Other than that you've tried everything else I would suggest.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    Thank you @GoldenBuffy and @Flexono1 . I will buy new thermostats and examine closely my buildings