Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not sure how this happened

My child sim just aged up from a child to a teen like this

32764790798_ba538ac108_z.jpg

46639302481_69538d4315_z.jpg

changed her out just to see if it was a clothing glitch
hmmm Not sure what to think
EA ID burnished_dragon

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Looks pregnant haha, but since she is too young, I'd suggest she needs to jog off the extra pounds.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    How did that happen? She looks very pregnant.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Oh god, it's the dreaded pear shape body type. The best way of dealing with this is to cas.fulleditmode whilst testingcheats are on. Shift click, and then select Edit in CAS.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Oh god, it's the dreaded pear shape body type. The best way of dealing with this is to cas.fulleditmode whilst testingcheats are on. Shift click, and then select Edit in CAS.

that's not what a pear-shaped body is. We can't even tell if this sim is pear-shaped since we can only see her from the side.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member

pear shaped... more like pregnant lol
    not sure how that happened OP, Ive not seen this before
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

that's not what a pear-shaped body is. We can't even tell if this sim is pear-shaped since we can only see her from the side.

Actually, you might be right. @verlainem, could you get a pic from the front?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    CeyllynnCeyllynn Posts: 25 Member
    She's precocious? Lol
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    This is SO weird! :astonished: I can’t even imagine how that would be accomplished in CAS.

Maybe checking what body type she has via cas.fulleditmode would solve this mystery? Otherwise, that may be one strange glitch. :grimace:
  • Options
    JennyNoelleJennyNoelle Posts: 22 Member
    Often, child sims don't really show the actual body types. And I've seen some 'faux pregnancies' in my adult townies. Just not usually that pronounced.

What do her parents look like?
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I will try to a front photo next time I play. She is a twin with two dad's one is 1/2 alien the other was a Vampire (he took the cure for his love)
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    OMG, this happened to me once, it was a little scary, because wasn't looking fat, but like this, pregnant. So I entered the CAS to edit this weird belly.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Pretty obvious. The real child was abducted just as they were having their birthday, with this impostor taking their place.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Too much pizza and beer. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    edited January 2019
    Aliens
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    What the..? Maybe it’s a bug or a CAS thing? I honestly have no idea.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    :# I think I would disown her. It's very true that children can age up to look abominal in this game. It's kind of a feature in The Sims 4...the dreaded teen stage. What monster have we put into this world? Doc, be ready to put the thing down as soon as the candles are blown out!

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted