Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grimmie Standing Guard

My Global Superstar sim got killed by lightening while vacationing in the jungle. Grimmie came, but instead of immediately taking him he's just been standing there for a few sim hours and occasionally crying. Not sure if he's standing guard, debating on saving him, or waiting for the storm to pass...

01-05-19-9-39-21-AM.png

Comments

• Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    edited January 2019
    Turned out it wasn't any of them. My sim was "stuck" lol; when I reset him it was game over lol
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    grimmy sure is patient. though, i guess that comes from the knowledge that he's gonna get the sim eventually, anyway
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @kalaksed, yup. And he even gave my sim his headstone in advance lol. Seriously, after I got the "game over" message I returned to the main menu without saving & restarted from my last save point, which hadn't been too long before the "death." Anyway, I was playing just now and went into household inventory to put a Starlight Award Maurice (my sim) had just won for writing on a shelf in his basement (he keeps some of his collections there) & there it was in inventory: his headstone. There was also a bunch of stuff from Maurice's personal inventory there that wasn't there before his "death" like fruit/veggies, fish, etc. Might try a repair game, though I'll miss the headstone if the repair gets rid of it LOL.
  • Options
    damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    Make a small room and put the headstone into the room. Then, save the room to your library. That way, you can repair your game and still keep the headstone. :)
  • Options
    @damagedlostbroken, I may do that :). Though I find it quite amusing that my very much alive sim has his headstone already. Almost like he's being rewarded for cheating death LOL.