Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin has a Store wide Sale 30% off ends 18th, Target has EP 50% off until the 22 dec. Go Shop :)

StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
So if you have been waiting, will you buy? You need to use the code found on Origin and add it at check out for all packs even Sims 3, I think its a 30% off code for just about all their games.

Sale ends on 18th of December.code is SAVE30 The price go down only after you enter the code, so look for the area after you click to buy, it will be at checkout only. OK, got it :)<3
we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
Post edited by Stormsview on

Comments

• Options
    Wake up everybody it's almost Christmas. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I already had GF...wish I'd waited for sales seeing as they came so fast. I really didn't think of the fact that holiday sales were so close.

I did take advantage of the 30% off to get the only game pack I didn't have though (MFPS); for 7 bucks I figured it was worth it even though I will never use the pet clothes part (which is the reason i didn't get it sooner).
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    BilmoBlampkinsBilmoBlampkins Posts: 226 Member
    Maybe. I am planning to buy Seasons but idk.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I think it is all Sims Packs, So Stuff Packs is $ 7.00 dollars? :) You have to use the code on Origin.
    Sale Ends the 18th, is what I read on Origin.
  • Options

Seasons is the best, Without snow and rain, its like living in the real world without seasons. You have control over having just rain or rain and thunderstorms, or just snow or blizzards, also you can turn off your sims being affected by the weather like they won't die in cold. And you get so much in the Pack,

If I did not own all the stuff packs already, I would buy them now.
  • Options
    KirbycatKirbycat Posts: 21 Member
    Thanks to the sale, I finally got to by the last few stuff packs and Get Famous! I'm pretty happy right now.
  • Options
    StarryEyedSimsStarryEyedSims Posts: 6 New Member
    I bought it ! And IMHO it’s worth it , if you enjoy playing around with fame and reputation . Plus The clothes , hairstyles and furniture that comes from this set are all pretty good !

I also love that you can finally turn fame off for the entire game and then manually select which sims become famous ! Finally no more famous thieves , secret agents , or housewives.
  • Options
    StarryEyedSimsStarryEyedSims Posts: 6 New Member
    Aside from get famous I also bought the my first pet stuff pack. I still think it’s wrong that they just took items that should have been in the expansion out and made them into a stuff pack , but having an incomplete collection was driving me nuts ... I got em all now !
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Man, $28. Must be nice.

Here it was $48, WITH the sale. :/
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »

Seasons is the best, Without snow and rain, its like living in the real world without seasons. You have control over having just rain or rain and thunderstorms, or just snow or blizzards, also you can turn off your sims being affected by the weather like they won't die in cold. And you get so much in the Pack,

I'm a tad annoyed, however. I rains constantly in my game, and that's with seasons set for one week only. It's hot sometimes, too, so that using the outdoor venue for a concert makes sense, except for the pouring rain.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

Money has different Values in different countries, But you guys did get a 30% off sale right? I know they would be fair to everyone.
  • Options
    Stormsview wrote: »

I'm a tad annoyed, however. I rains constantly in my game, and that's with seasons set for one week only. It's hot sometimes, too, so that using the outdoor venue for a concert makes sense, except for the pouring rain.

I love love love the storms and so much rain lol. and I love when it snows a lot. I did turn off my sims being affected by cold or heat. But I love rain in real, and in Sims. I love seasons so much. We live in this big house a 64x64 lot I love to run out to work on my Huge greenhouse and watch the rain. :)
    See how different people are. wow
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    What 30% sale? Was just in the game and all unowned packs are showing at full price.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Oldeseadogge, It's an origin sale. You have to enter the code "SAVE30" on checkout to get the discount, the packs don't show a discounted price...you get the discount when checking out.
    It should show right on the origin store home page. It is still going on right now, and has been for several days now.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Thanks! Will check it out.
  • Options
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    I already had GF...wish I'd waited for sales seeing as they came so fast. I really didn't think of the fact that holiday sales were so close.

I did take advantage of the 30% off to get the only game pack I didn't have though (MFPS); for 7 bucks I figured it was worth it even though I will never use the pet clothes part (which is the reason i didn't get it sooner).

I remember when I first got MFPS pack I thought I did not like it, but then I saw the cute pet toy box, and then when it got cold out I dressed my toddlers in the warm puppy PJ's. And since I use the 28 day seasons I wanted my pets warm with all the snow so I dress my cats and my dogs in the cute pj's as well, and they look so cute. I even take them for a walk with them on. So that pack does grow on you, it not right off. I also add the hamster to public areas for toddlers.
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Seems like a decent sale especially soon after launch. I nabbed some other packs that were even cheaper since I already have GF!
  • Options
    ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Its not worth it anymore to buy the expansions and packs directly from origin. Even with the 30% off its still more expansive than on G2A and similar websites. Its like EA doesnt want people to buy from them directly because I got seasons for 50% off without being on sale from somewhere else.
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited December 2018
    They often do 50% sales on packs so i'll wait for that, and save even more money. Every single pack i own i bought on those sales. Also, why has it gone on sale already?
  • Options
    hopiegrrlhopiegrrl Posts: 21 Member
    Hi!! I just ordered from Target who has it on sale for$19.99 with free 2 day shipping. I live in the States.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I just got the two missing stuff packs I needed for $7. Already got GF at Best Buy for half off during Cyber Monday. But this was a great deal on stuff packs that are never on sale so thank you for posting.
  • Options
    Akl500P wrote: »
    I just got the two missing stuff packs I needed for $7. Already got GF at Best Buy for half off during plum Monday. But this was a great deal on stuff packs that are never on sale so thank you for posting.

Your welcome. I do not understand why Stuff packs do not go on sale more.
    It was one simmer here that did not have the money to buy the EP that he wanted I do hope he logs in
    to check for sales.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    When I was new in 2016, I only had the base game which I paid full price for. I did not know about sales, so I wanted lots of packs I wanted all the packs well almost, and I remember buying over 300.00 in full price games right away. :o

I had no clue it was sales, lots of new ones do not know. I paid full price up to Cats&Dogs pre-paying for that. Two weeks later it was half off, That was the last time I will not pre-pay unless its pre-play so it's not an advantage to pre-pay to me.

I thought it would be a sale c-y-b-e-r Monday and I was right. I was glad I waited.
    So I only have 2 EP's I got at half price. and I have them all.
    I have all the stuff packs, all at full price. I hate that. all my GP full price. Never again.

So if you see a Sale Yell, its only fair.

The best Sims 3 Sale was on Origin all Packs was just 5.00.
    If you want to pay full price for pre-pay then be happy with that, Me its Sales only.

If we are smart and do not pay full price, we will keep getting good sales.

Yes, new content is fun, but sales are more fun. :)
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Well Canada don't have a target anymore. beside am broke but am buying my game from amazon cause only going to cost me $39.99 + shipping so around $40.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Well Canada don't have a target anymore. beside am broke but am buying my game from amazon cause only going to cost me $39.99 + shipping so around $40.

I remember a guy from Canada bought Get Famous from our Best Buy for half off, He said he only had to change I think a mail zone or something. perhaps if you called Target and asked how.