July 10 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

Aus/NZ Sims 4 Discord?

Kia ora!

Was just wondering if there's a Discord channel for Australian & Kiwi Simmers? Had a cheeky look through the forum and couldn't find one, unless I'm blind, and Google just sent me back here.

If there isn't one already, would anyone be keen on creating a discord?

Thanks in advance!
call me stella!
HeKrho4.gif
twitter

Comments

• grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 156 Member
    What's a discord?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 16,366 Member
    edited December 2018
  • stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    What's a discord?

It's a lot like Slack or Skype - instant messaging you can do from your phone or computer, except you can have tailored channels for different topics. Think like the forum here, but instant and live chatting!

Simgirl1010 linked some helpful things above ^^
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    edited December 2018
    Sorry was tired and don't even know what I wrote here but basically I agree with all the above about what discord is.
    Post edited by Sorceress on
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 179 Member
    Did you find/create a channel? Is it worth making a Discord acct?
    ttv/smallaurelius Twitch: Barbie's Babies 4/100
    GalleryID & Twitter @SmallAurelius
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,002 Member
    Have a look at this thread. I don't think anyone has started an Aussie and Kiwi one though.
  • apocalvpticapocalvptic Posts: 3 New Member
    hi! i’m from australia and i’ve been looking for a server like this too, i’d be willing to make one if you wanna join, i know a couple people that might be interested :) and anyone else here that’s interested could join too
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,148 Member
    ~ Did anyone find an Aussie and Kiwi Discord server?
    ~ I am looking into joining the Simming Community on Discord,any suggestions?
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,002 Member
    As far as I know there isn't an ANZ Sims server @aussiekarima. I don't know whether @apocalvptic started one or not. There are other Discord channels out there. Some are listed in the link I posted earlier. I have a personal server that I'm happy to invite others to but I don't wish to make it public. :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,148 Member
    ~ OK, @sawdust I just got new teeth so as soon as I sound "normal" I will talk to you on Discord,contact me with the Dets!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
  • EmpressVelEmpressVel Posts: 38 Member
    Hiyya, okay, I am so keen on joining an ANZ Discord channel as I'd love to get in touch with fellow simmers! Let me know! :#
    Origin ID: EmpressVel
    "Unless they paying your bills, pay them b*tches no mind" - RuPaul
  • Lynxx222Lynxx222 Posts: 2 New Member
    heya, if no one has made an ANZ discord channel yet, I would be willing to create one.
  • Lynxx222Lynxx222 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have made an ANZ discord channel if anyone wants to join https://discord.gg/UbdGyq.
  • NZLlamaNZNZLlamaNZ Posts: 4 New Member
    Can you send me a link please?!?