Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't wait for Get Famous to hit the consoles

I hope we'll see it by February. A lot of pc users are having problems with this pack rendering the city on pc but this won't be the case on consoles.

Comments

• Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I hope we'll see it by February. A lot of pc users are having problems with this pack rendering the city on pc but this won't be the case on consoles.

Why do you think that will be the case (the rendering issue)?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    LOW wrote: »
    RionAgrias wrote: »

Awaiting answer.

Consoles dont use video cards.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I was hoping this would be out on console on the release date. I love having more lots to build homes on, my most favourite ones are at least 40x30 as it gives you plenty of room.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    I'm hoping to see GF in February.
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Oh are people really having issues with rendering on PC? It does look like a really detailed world which worries me a little. I get lag in san myshuno so I assume we will in the new world from get famous too. Or at least lots of fan noise like we get with jungle adventure.
  • Options
    Fan noise might just be a pro only thing though. It is a noisier console on general.
  • Options
    Oh are people really having issues with rendering on PC? It does look like a really detailed world which worries me a little. I get lag in san myshuno so I assume we will in the new world from get famous too. Or at least lots of fan noise like we get with jungle adventure.

Yes. SimGuruNick says their looking into it.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Fan noise might just be a pro only thing though. It is a noisier console on general.

Im getting fan noise on my Call of Duty 3 edition ps4-non pro version. I thought it was because I never cleaned it so the hubby and I took it apart, cleaned it thoroughly and still have tons of noise. So much so that I joked it was gonna take off like a jet lol.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

Awaiting answer.

Yes they do.
  • Options

Awaiting answer.

Yes they do.

I think consoles use video chips not cards.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I don't think we will see it for a while we still have like 3 or 4 stuff packs and one game pack I hope they don't bring it out until they all come out because that would be stupid we'd never finish catching up even when we do we won't get the pack on the same day as pc do but it won't be as long they say it would be 2-3 months max
  • Options
    I don't think we will see it for a while we still have like 3 or 4 stuff packs and one game pack I hope they don't bring it out until they all come out because that would be stupid we'd never finish catching up even when we do we won't get the pack on the same day as pc do but it won't be as long they say it would be 2-3 months max

If they continue releasing 2 packs per month all the sps and gps could be out by March leaving room for Get Famous. I believe we'll see GF in March or before Summer. The Update for GF may come as early as January or February the big one that fixed a lot of things on the PC side to the base game and other eps.
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member

If they continue releasing 2 packs per month all the sps and gps could be out by March leaving room for Get Famous. I believe we'll see GF in March or before Summer. The Update for GF may come as early as January or February the big one that fixed a lot of things on the PC side to the base game and other eps.

If you could make a guess on what comes next for console, what do you think consoles would get?
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member

If you could make a guess on what comes next for console, what do you think consoles would get?

I feel like it will be two stuff packs if doing two I think maybe my first pet stuff and bowling night or whatever that packs calles or bowling night and movie night together
    Then Feb could be the last game packs nd last sp it just depends because they do t always bring out two
  • Options

Spa Day and Bowling Night. If just one Spa Day.
  • Options

I feel like it will be two stuff packs if doing two I think maybe my first pet stuff and bowling night or whatever that packs calles or bowling night and movie night together
    Then Feb could be the last game packs nd last sp it just depends because they do t always bring out two

Movie Night and Bowling Night would go good together.
  • Options
    Kay123Kay123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Is get famous going to be on the ps4?
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I hope it is.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    Kay123 wrote: »
    Is get famous going to be on the ps4?

Yes. SimGuruDuke says everything on PC will be coming to PS4 and Xbox at some point.
  • Options

Im getting fan noise on my Call of Duty 3 edition ps4-non pro version. I thought it was because I never cleaned it so the hubby and I took it apart, cleaned it thoroughly and still have tons of noise. So much so that I joked it was gonna take off like a jet lol.

Lol my pro does this when I'm playing in the jungle in jungle adventure. It gets quiet loud like a jet engine.
  • Options

Lol my pro does this when I'm playing in the jungle in jungle adventure. It gets quiet loud like a jet engine.

Probably the cooling fans.