Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kris Kringle or Secret Santa building fun activity for Christmas.

Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi lovely simmers,

This is not a challenge, but a fun activity for those that have the time, so just letting people know that I run a Kris Kringle fun building activity each year in the Aussie and NZealand section and it is great fun, but thought I would extend the invitation to you all this year. <3<3 I can probably take a mininum of ten and maximum of twenty. 8 Simmers have already reserved, so if you are interested in taking a look or reserving your place, you can find out all about it here ...

Kris Kringle for 2018

If you would like to be part of it, then put your name down in the Kris Kringle thread by about the 9th or 10th of December and join in. It's a lot of fun.

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Comments

• Options
    I thought it would be a nice Christmas gesture to do something Christmas oriented.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Is anyone interested in building, this is the place to post, I assume? :) I thought it would extend the Sim community spirit for those that celebrate Christmas. I know this is a busy time of year for all, but has anyone seen this post? 2 or 3 more is all that would be needed.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Last chance to reserve your name for this fun Christmas activity. Everyone that is in it really enjoys it. Let's spread a little Christmas Spirit around. :):)<3<3