Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did any off you like play Cities Skylines

BTW I loved to play SimCity from Maxis bud sadly since SC4 they do not do any good city building games, but they make Sims :love:

Look from 20 minute onward last 5 minutes off recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4_dGVhfGDc

I found it very funny to put a new residential district next to the new cemetery, my residents complained that they had nowhere to bury their dead while only 74% of the cemetery space was used in the old cemetery.

So I built two new cemeteries, and increase the budget for cemeteries. I also decided that I need to use the space around these new cemeteries, so I built a residential district, it is to be an exclusive high-rise district, and that rich people like something like a fancy name I decided to
"Requiescant In Pace" is in Latin "Rest in Peace"

I am a Pole once at the local cemeteries I saw the acronym "R.I.P" I got a little 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off because we Poles have our own language, Polish, so why use English?
But a one priest that i know said that this acronym is not English, but Latin, that it also appears on tombstones from before World War II, or its Polish-language equivalent (Spoczywaj w Pokoju Ś.P )
That after the Second World War communists began social campaigns for the purification of the Polish language from Latin language borrowings, only the Polish language was admissible, or exceptionally Russicism (borrowings from the Russian language)
And not Latin associated with the Catholic Church, English associated with imperialism, the French associated with decadence, and German hell no at all because 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in its pure form 😊