Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you like in a Sims 4 a cult expansion pack?

I hear a lot of people saying they would like one. So what kind of characters would you like. The obvious is witches, werewolves, we can already get vampires with the game pack, Varies maybe. How about see monster, mermaid? I would like that. Maybe demons. Elves would be cool.
tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    You meant occult, then yes. I think it would be best to keep it on the lighter side of things, witches, werewolves. Elves I would think could fall under the fairy category, an option to either have wings or not would solve this. For those who would want a darker side, I'm sure that mods would be created to cause this to happen. Remember they keep things in a T rating. As far as mermaids, not so much, they would be so limited on what they could do in mermaid form.

Something I would like to see, and this would fall under the werewolves, would be to have a cat form, or at least an added option. Just an idea.
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    You meant occult, then yes. I think it would be best to keep it on the lighter side of things, witches, werewolves. Elves I would think could fall under the fairy category, an option to either have wings or not would solve this. For those who would want a darker side, I'm sure that mods would be created to cause this to happen. Remember they keep things in a T rating. As far as mermaids, not so much, they would be so limited on what they could do in mermaid form.

Something I would like to see, and this would fall under the werewolves, would be to have a cat form, or at least an added option. Just an idea.
    I know that. I was just th8nking the demons could cause chaos.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited December 2018
    No. I want each Occult Sim to have it's own Game pack dedicated to it - like Vampires. If you throw them together they won't be as well fleshed-out. I want Witches and Werewolves. I wouldn't mind seeing Fae return.

I think Mermaids should be a temp Occult in a beach vacation game pack. It makes no sense to put forth so much effort for a life state that can't be used universally.
    I would like to see Mummies return as a temp life state while exploring in an Egyptian game pack.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    No. I want each Occult Sim to have it's own Game pack dedicated to it - like Vampires. If you throw them together they won't be as well fleshed-out. I want Witches and Werewolves. I wouldn't mind seeing Fae return.

I think Mermaids should be a temp Occult in a beach vacation game pack. It makes no sense to put forth so much effort for a life state that can't be used universally.
    I would like to see Mummies return as a temp life state while exploring in an Egyptian game pack.

I don't really want that. That's just more money to shell out
  • Options
    TakuhiTakuhi Posts: 2 New Member
    I personally would love to see Witches/Wizards and Werewolves in an occult pack. They did a really good job with the Vampires and would love to see that kind of detail go into an occult pack like this. Also they have to bring back Bonehilda!
  • Options
    witchrhondawitchrhonda Posts: 1 New Member
    I loved every single thing about makin magik from sims 1. I've been waiting forever for something with the same feel. The music and everything was so awesome. I want magic with the new better game. I'm so sad, because I've stopped buying expansions and game packs because I don't want to keep sinking money, if I'm never going to get witches/magic. Does anyone know if we actually ever will get something besides vampires? I like my vampires, but it's boring now, because the creepy/goth stuff is the main content that gets my interest.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I thought this thread was asking for a cult pack, as in a Manson Family or Branch Davidians cult :D:D:D
    Phew! Luckily it's just talking about occults!
    I'd like a pack dedicated to witches the same way we got the Vampires one. I would then like them to add mermaids and fairies maybe as part of Expansion Packs. For example mermaids could come with an EP ala Island Paradise or better yet an underwater world pack. Fairies could come in a pack that is more about nature. But I would really like mermaids and fairies to be more fleshed out than in previous Sims games.
    I don't really care for any other occults to be honest.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Praise Jim Pick- Oh.

But yeah we could use some more Occults in the game, we only got like three (unless you count the temporary transformations, then its five). As much as I like demons I don't see them getting in, some may consider them a little too much. What with the Pentagrams and all that other fun stuff (If by some miracle we do get demons it needs to add a heavy metal radio station). If anything I'm betting we will get Witches and Werewolves as a game packs.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    ariss101ariss101 Posts: 23 Member
    I would love some witches, werewolves, faeries, demons, zombies, mermaids, and werecats