Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Customization is the Future?

I was thinking about, for all it’s flaws, what makes The Sims 4 stand out for me. And the answer, for me, is customization. We can create our own clubs, shape our own holidays, work with our own fame system, tweak our vampires...

Wouldn’t it be awesome if this was continued with customizable witches, a customizable education system and perhaps, one day, customizable jobs?

What else would you like to see as a customizable system in The Sims 4?
Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2018
    Things I would love to see added that would be completely customizable would be any occult life state that they decide to give us, I'm really hoping for werewolves, witches, fairies, and genies, please no more zombies. Added to this choice would be an on/off switch for all those creatures, they had this in Sims 3 in the options menu. This way this would make all sims players happy, for those of us who want them, and those who don't want them, the best of both worlds. But I would like for it to be brought one step forward, meaning that we could have one game save that has them, while in another we don't. I do like being able to play realistically, but I do love fantasy as well. Oh yes, one other thing moon cycles.