Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who else wants a university expansion?

I hope it is the next expansion. Maybe called go to school, or get schooled. Including options for community college or a regular college. Maybe an elite college for celebrity kids, and rich kids. I also always wanted them to have a school like Hogwarts, or monster high. Even though I am an adult. I would like it to be more interactive. Like if you take a cooking class you go to class with your sim and make them learn new dishes, and ways to cook. Or law enforcement and you have to run a obstacle course, practice tasing other sims lol. Also others. What would you like to see?
tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Honestly thought it would be the next expansion and not Get famous but I’m happy with the game. Really hoping University is next though lol.

I really want dorms and the introduction of a roommate system (one that isn’t tied to the dorms).
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I am so hoping the next expansion pack is University. There is so much I want from both TS2's and TS3's versions of University. I have been waiting since the first expansion pack came out.
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    I really want it so that I can play out my sims' stories the way I envisioned them. Whenever I want to "send someone away to uni" I move them into a dorm I already built in Newcrest. The only problem is that that really seems to be all that I can do for the time being. I spent a lot of time in The Sims 2 with my sims away at school and I'd like to experience that again.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Alorapop wrote:
    Who else wants a university expansion?

Meeeeeeee.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2018
    Me! I just hope there will be included children an teens at some point. Maybe some more after school activites and private schools for them. I don't really need to go with children and teens to school, I just wish we could pay for their education since sometimes I just don't know what to do with money. If only this happened in my real life as well :D
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Me! All I want is the Uni & the Seasons packs. For me, it's the most essential packs. The rest is optional.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    profanedogprofanedog Posts: 108 Member
    i do!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'd like a university pack after they come out with something for occult players.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I’m ready
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I want a University pack, but I'd like to get some kind of supernatural/fantasy/sci-fi pack first. We've had normal/realistic packs a lot. I'd like to see robots, witches or even fairies before another regular pack. A new life state is really needed.
  • Options
    PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    Id love a university pack. I always wish for something to bridge the gap between Teen and YA. It just feels like such a sudden leap w/out much to set the Teens apart and make them special. It also would be cool if Teens could get four different unique aspirations like Children that would offer a bonus trait upon completion. The four aspirations could somehow tie into school since during the teen years, school is such a major part of your life. Idk. I'd just like to send all my sims to Uni period :D (all ages from T-E)
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I hope University comes soon. It does seem like they're trying to get the highly requested packs out, having had Cats & Dogs and Seasons back to back.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited November 2018
    I think it’s the next EP. The only reason I believe it to be is because they added the acting career first. With acting available, sims can major in an art major with possible careers in painting, literature and acting.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I would like one, but I want Witches first.

—T
  • Options
    Occult’s are most likely going to be Game Packs so that wouldn’t really take the place of University.

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Occult’s are most likely going to be Game Packs so that wouldn’t really take the place of University.

Okay? But I still want an occult pack first. I don't care if its a game pack or an EP. Occults need to come first this time.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited November 2018
    Honestly thought it would be the next expansion

Same here, lol! I am also happy with Get Famous and hope University is next!
  • Options

Okay? But I still want an occult pack first. I don't care if its a game pack or an EP. Occults need to come first this time.

Okay? I wasn’t even directly talking to you? I was simply making a statement that there was more of a chance of an occult pack coming out before Uni because it would be a GP not an EP.

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

Couldn’t have said it better myself! (Y)

—T
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    If it's more of a school related one that also benefits younger sims as well, I'd like one. Think I enjoyed University more in Sims 2. That and my sims can keep relationships with other sims as well too. Haven't had a gamepack in awhile. Could be about anything though I'd like to see more of a beach related vacation world for families and friends to enjoy. Since the only one suitable for vacation is granite falls.

Last time I took the whole family to Salvadora and to camp out in the jungle everyone just had a bad time. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited November 2018
    I definitely want university at some point, but I also really want werewolves and witches. I would also like a romance themed GP and a tropical vacation world as others have stated. There's so many possibilities.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I am hoping next year we get University and maybe a dating pack. This would bring back pool tables (in either pack would work, honestly), it would bring a new system to the game with likes / dislikes, an attraction system, online dating, Photo booth comes back and gives us lots of stuff to filter and different poses to choose from. Also being able to propose at the table or booth again, woohoo in photo booth. The ability to have a variety of places to take a date. I feel like we need more options. I like the restaurants and maybe a club or bowling, but I feel like there are a lot more ideas that they could create for taking a date and getting the relationship scores up. I want to be able to invite a Sim over for "date night" and watch movies, or something like that too. Or maybe double dating and two couples could have a date night at the house and play games, or go out for a double date. :)

But either way, I am excited to see what is next for Sims 4. I am honestly still enjoying Seasons and Get Famous, I too, thought that University might have been next and felt like Get Famous seemed.. odd to be the next pack, but we'll see what's next. At least we finally have a Celebrity system now and they can concentrate on something maybe brand new this time, or old but with a twist. :)
  • Options
    boskos456boskos456 Posts: 66 Member
    [quote="AquaGamer1212;c-16855299"]Occult’s are [b]most likely[/b] going to be Game Packs so that wouldn’t really take the place of University.[/quote]

[quote="annaliese39;c-16855945"]I definitely want university at some point, but I also really want werewolves and witches. I would also like a romance themed GP and a tropical vacation world as others have stated. There's so many possibilities. [/quote]

I would love them as a game pack too. Maybe accomplied with werewolfs, mermaids, fairies and hybrids. (Maybe with their own world)
    Honestly, I would't mind university but I've never played university at all. (unlike in real life, oh God. Please help us students) but I would definitelly make a bundle with a university expansion pack and a supernatural something game pack.
  • Options
    TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    AHHH I definitely want University! I really Really REALLY want it to have dorms & apartments, town homes, Greek life with "roommates" that you don't control. I also would love the option to send kids and teens to boarding schools and you only get them back for the holidays or if the family takes a vacation. You could have a uppity-expensive boarding school where the kids focus on specific skills, and then you could have a military boarding school where the kids come back with a different set of skills. They could even do it where there are random pop ups where you have to make decisions, so that way you don't just send your kids into the ether. Okay back to Universities, I think it would be awesome and I really hope they release it soon!
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited November 2018
    I want an University pack so I can send my sims to college, it is one of my favorite packs. However, I am worried about it if it does come to Sims 4 I do not want an sham job.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen