Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous just seems so unfinished

I mean, my Sim was a celebrity chef - yet she's not famous at all. As a matter of fact... there's nothing in her job that seems to give her fame at all. I mean, she can write cookbooks on the side, sure... but where are the options to make a TV show or start that line of silverware that's in the job description?

It just seems that the whole thing is so unfinished and they could have done so much more.

Comments

• Options
    ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    The title of that job and its description have been there since basegame.

You cant have a TV show, but you can record and share cooking videos , write cook books, and whenever they fix the lifestyle brand thing we'll be able to do that too. I think some fame options were more neglected than others but cooking definitely isnt one of them.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    The pack also won't assign fame retroactively. If your Sim were to achieve that career level now it might come with some fame. To assign fame retroactively, they did put in an easy UI: testingcheats true, shift+click on your Sim.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    If I were you I would have my sim stream themselves cooking and baking kinda like as if they were doing cooking tutorials. I also think there is suppose to be new career opportunities that'll help your sim earn fame.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Great tips! My Sims are always loving to cook but it never entered my mind to record their cooking and baking. Thank you for this thread!
  • Options
    AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
    You can also record videos with a drone, and upload them with the special media table.
    tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif