Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Happy Racoon

\
The racoons were always dumping over the trach barrel and my sims were tired of picking it up, again and again
so to make his family happy and the racoons happy, My Sim decide to put food out for him. Now everyone is happy again
My sims don't have to keep picking up the trash and the racoon now gets a good meal.

ChMvU9o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    :o Yours actually looks well behaved,Mine in game always seem to have rabies and wants to kill my sim.

Rolls a wish to pet a raccoon....

Loses finger :s
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    The raccoon are a puzzle to me. My Sims always want to pet them but no matter which Sim it is, I can never fulfill that wish. I am going to try leaving food out. Maybe that will make the raccoon happier.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Aw, that's so sweet of you and your Sims. :smile:
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    You're very nice, @Evalen - or your sims are. :) I just put the back of the trash can against something, and then the raccoon can't knock it over.

Re. petting raccoons, I think you have to watch the raccoons for a while before trying to pet them, like you do with the deer.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited November 2018
    @CravenLestat Trash Pandas are pretty rabid in my game too...

I watched this raccoon bait multiple sims into petting him with the same result each time. It was hilarious to watch! :D
    tumblr_p9fmrgKV5V1ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    tumblr_p9fd2fbnj41ssiu0eo1_1280.png
    https://youtu.be/AghSjFSx3zQ

@Evalen I wouldn't recommend that in real life but what a cute idea for the game. :p Crazy that actually works. I'll have to try it sometime. I love seeing them in my game.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2018
    @SimplyJen My apologies tried to reply to you and all sims forums asploded. :(

And yes that is exactly what happens to my sim.Also pet a wild horse or anything animal related they all hate me.The horses run away everytime.

Yupp the critters love my sim :|

ylqk1W6.png

The way her eyes are bugging out while getting bit is priceless. :lol:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @CravenLestat Watch.them.first. Well, doesn't work with the birds but does with horses, deer, raccoons. I learned this doing fairytale finder lifetime wish.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited November 2018
    I didn't know that feeding raccoons would make them stop knocking over trash cans. I just deal with that by either fencing my sims' lot or by placing the wildlife gnome and setting it to keep them away.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited November 2018
    Sorry, I haven't managed to catch one of the little blighters in action...tipping over a garbage can...
    so...here's a RL picture of a trash-panda.
    05-05-2008%2B7-32-56%2BPM_0132_wm.jpg
    Yes, it's one of my reject shots from a day out in 2008 in Stanley Park.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~