Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get famous child glitch

Maybe the right place maybe not, but I want my semi famous sim to have a baby and work on that child fame, but my game has the glitch where child sims lose all fame, is there a post about this that someone can point me to or a way to temp fix this until the devs do? It's kinda. bummer
Check out my Speed Builds! [img][/img]6JqfrhK.jpg

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    There's a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-GF-Fame-Disappears-after-reloading/td-p/7181495/ .. it's not specific to children though

How far did you advance the kid ?

Note there's also a bug where babies show as having fame that they shouldn't. You usually loose that as a toddler. Don't think that's your issue but wanted to throw that in.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited November 2018
    Maybe the right place maybe not, but I want my semi famous sim to have a baby and work on that child fame, but my game has the glitch where child sims lose all fame, is there a post about this that someone can point me to or a way to temp fix this until the devs do? It's kinda. bummer

Have you got the child doing things to gain fame? I noticed with mine it went down pretty quick as he didn't have enough time to do fame gaining things along with homework and play, until I bought him a drone and had him stream everything, the fame went up pretty quick then.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    VagueNightmareVagueNightmare Posts: 67 Member
    @simm621 she had quite a bit of fame almost to a star and it was just gone one day. All of it. Mi-Young took alot of pictures as a kid and sold them. I gave up after that because I was mad
    Check out my Speed Builds! [img][/img]6JqfrhK.jpg