Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Stuck with sad moodlet

I have a sim with a sad moodlet that won't go away. It's the 'where is everyone' moodlet from being a toddler, this sim is a young adult. I recently just started playing with him. I have tried everything like cheats, moodlet resolver, clearing all my cache files, generating a new game file, nothing is working. It's so annoying because all he wants to do is cry in bed all the time because of it.

Comments

• Options
    mistwolf7mistwolf7 Posts: 78 Member
    Have you tried the UI cheats extension mod? With that you can right-click on a moodlet to get rid of it and I've found it sometimes works when the regular in-game remove all buffs cheat doesn't.
  • Options
    nikki_maevenikki_maeve Posts: 117 Member
    Did you age your sim up using CAS?
  • Options
    Simgurl20Simgurl20 Posts: 162 Member
    Tried that mod and it worked, thanks.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I had something similar with a teen - he was FOREVER in the distant phase (wanting to be away from family) and seen as he was in a rather large family... this ended up more annoying than usual
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    JennaDeee123JennaDeee123 Posts: 7 New Member
    I think there is a cheat to remove all moodlets, but does it just make them have no mood all the time or take away the current one?
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    It cancels current Moods, and new ones form as usual. But you lose them all - that cheat is not selective. Good, bad, they all go and you start over.