Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need help with streaming

AlorapopAlorapop Posts: 903 Member
I really wanted one of my sims to be a internet personality. Make videos and upload them. But I am a bit lost. I think I am missing something. I have checked everything on the computer and there is nothing about streaming or making videos.
tumblr_mvvt2iJ33k1slamnjo1_400.gif

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Streaming or streaking? XD

I heard you need a drone to stream live videos.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    edited November 2018
    You can go in the buy mode and search for the video station as well as the drone! You can stream from both objects! The drone is useful because it can follow your sim around! You can stream from either one but if you want to make videos, you’re gonna need both!
  • Options
    marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    Alorapop wrote: »
    I really wanted one of my sims to be a internet personality. Make videos and upload them. But I am a bit lost. I think I am missing something. I have checked everything on the computer and there is nothing about streaming or making videos.

For making videos, editing them, adding transitions and effects you have to buy video station. You will need it to upload videos and earn fame and money.
    If you buy drone you can make videos outside your apartment (everywhere you go) and upload them later to video station. With drone you can live stream, which gives you fame but no money