Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Auto age

rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
So I started a new load not long ago with the seasons pack. Been really wanting to turn on auto age but I have been very confused and worried to turn it on cause I don’t want sims that I don’t play to age up out of nowhere. I have only played my sims family and a family I made that are the neighbors. I went to manage household and selected ‘mark as unplayed’.

When I go to auto age, should I only have ‘only active household’ on or yes? What’s the difference between the two? I kinda wish their was an epic lifespan
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    rshell193 wrote: »
    So I started a new load not long ago with the seasons pack. Been really wanting to turn on auto age but I have been very confused and worried to turn it on cause I don’t want sims that I don’t play to age up out of nowhere. I have only played my sims family and a family I made that are the neighbors. I went to manage household and selected ‘mark as unplayed’.

When I go to auto age, should I only have ‘only active household’ on or yes? What’s the difference between the two? I kinda wish their was an epic lifespan

'Only active household' means only the sims you're playing with at that moment will age.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top