Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your current household!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FiresinopaFiresinopa Posts: 32 Member
    edited November 2018
    My sim Adelicia Rae married to (pre-made) Lucas Munch. They are enjoying family time.
    mAp28EC.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    edited November 2018
    Chunyu family
    Yin Chunyu: A (human to)vampire quinquagenarian but has 30 years old appearance. He born in a rich gangster family but encountered unrest period, his family came down, the class conflict cause he's jealous, although he's fierce looking, he's good. Because he had to do many heavy works when dropped out middleschool, he's quite strong. He becomes a guitarist and usually play shock rock, when he turned to vampire for unknown reason everyone even considered is a shock rock show. He be concealed, married and had children during those years. Now he's get a second wind.

Ellen Sharma: A mixed race Indian stylist, has vampire ancestry and born vampire. She's Yin's fan, when Yin be concealed, She met him accidentally and gives him sense of security. She born in a rich family and rich than Yin, and she very likes money. She doesn't want to be famous.

Shadow Chunyu: Elder son, because he didn't get enough parenting, he was a bad teen when highschool, had grade E-D and ever smoking in school toilet, skipping class to go to net cafe. He becomes a real tough when grown up and decides to be and hacker, although he's an aloof tough, he's nice in heart. I will let him have relationship with Yushi(both unflirty)in new save what I had to start.

Coldlight Chunyu: Younger daughter, she influenced by Shadow in a way, so she likes mischief. Luckily she's a teen and has C grade, so she isn't incurable. I will let her be friend with Heifeng and have relationship when her grow up. Although she has serious appearance and she's a loner, she's a goofball.

Ye's family
    Yushi Ye: The twin chivalrous experts more elder sister. She and her brother, Heifeng lived in 1400s China as human, When Heifeng injured deadly in a fight, she tried to used the mysterious western esoterica what found for them accidentally to save him. Heifeng be saved, but when they be noticed that theirs skin tone turning to grey, everything is too late. Them rise in modern times and involved in other vampires. Yushi is bashful, likes video games as a time traveler in a way.

Heifeng Ye: More younger brother in the twin, lived in 1400s China as human with Yushi, he's a time traveler in a way who has emo appearance. Although now he's lazy, he wasn't lazy before injured so deadly. The injured caused his deterioration of physical function, and forming a vicious circle after.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    @fullspiral nice!! The Angelina sim looks amazing too!! I’m going to have Poppy Rose become famous. She’s currently taking drama classes for her after school activity. Lily Grace has joined the scouts.

@Firesinopa beautiful family!!

@Shadow_Assassin the Chunyu family sound amazing. Some good nteresting stories to be had fore sure x
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    So all my kids have now aged up!

Poppy Rose has aged up into a teenager. She has the creative and music lover trait. She wants to be a musical genius. Poppy is destined for fame. I can't believe how pretty she is for a born in game sim. She looks more like her dad now that she's older. She reminds me of Dita Von Teese:
    2hh0glv.png

Lily Grace has aged up into a teenager like her twin sister. It's evident now that they have aged up that they are not identical. Lily has the genius and romantic traits and has chose the renaissance sim aspiration. I'm not sure yet where Lily is heading career wise. We shall wait and see!! She definitely looks more like her mum. She is also extremely pretty:
    2q1z75x.png

Kayde Alexander has aged up into a child and he is super cute. He has the creative trait and chosen the creative aspiration. He was the only child to inherit Gary's eye colour but he very much looks like his mum otherwise:
    evb5v9.png

Jasmine Hope also aged up into a child just like her twin brother. She also has the creative trait and chosen the creative aspiration. She looks very similar to Poppy Rose when she was a child:
    33b0coh.png
  • Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    I decided to redo my current household again for about the third time since I wasn't satisfied. The girl, Billie Cart, is the same girl in my pfp except she has green eyes and red hair lol. I decided to keep Luke the same though.

e9ob7iC.png
    iWZ2IAQ.png

Anyways, Billie is still an aspiring master actress and as of now she's a 2nd tier celebrity! Luke is an athlete and I want him to eventually become famous but I haven't received the chance card for it yet.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited November 2018
    I too, like the OP, love to see toher people's sims and households.

Right now I am playing with this household quite a bit since I made them to test Get Famous and fell in love with them.
    2ZV422K.jpg

Kiri wants to become a succesful music producer
    dA7o39T.jpg

Malena wants to be a famous stylist and beauty vlogger
    CEe67cQ.jpg

West aspires to become the best actor of all sims' times
    ZA60EeT.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    @AlbaWaterhouse
    Your sims are gorgeous!
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.
  • Options
    Cogshell wrote: »
    I decided to redo my current household again for about the third time since I wasn't satisfied. The girl, Billie Cart, is the same girl in my pfp except she has green eyes and red hair lol. I decided to keep Luke the same though.
    @Cogshell
    Love your sims. And every time I see the adorable pic in your siggie, I have to pause because it makes me smile! :smile:
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
  • Options
    I'm currently playing The Island Challenge. These are the initial two sims who've been stranded on a deserted island: Zoe Grayson and Miles O'Connell. I just posted Day 1 of the challenge on my blog on Saturday. This is the same screenshot, first from Zoe's point of view and then from Miles's. Miles just took off his tank top, and Zoe likes what she sees. <3 (For some reason, they're both looking a bit squinty-eyed at the moment.)

AQAmSPQ.jpgjJ2I22a.jpg
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Love your shots @AlbaWaterhouse, really capture the spirit of each sim!

As for this thread's topic...I just started a new game with one Sim who recently got married, so it's a small household atm.
    TJ Winters and his wife Skye. They wouldn't pose for me, so I have to settle for sharing one of the selfies they posted online.

tumblr_pigx9o3FOo1tkpp11o2_1280.png
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2018
    I entered yet another Get Famous EP contest. Game-wise, Fuller McAdams(eldest sim in the sixth generation) said goodbye to adolescence and hello to independence!
    Teenager:
    44080089380_c401f7e065_b.jpg
    Young Adult:
    31025959077_7b3840333c_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Update:
    Here's the Simmons brothers, Micah (LEFT: a criminal) and Douglas (RIGHT: a comedian), all grown up!

2ai555j.png
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    m7EoSRg.jpg

My favourite household I ever made is my Chocobros household (from Final Fantasy XV). They’re hilarious to play and each one is so different from the other that they can all pull their weight skill and work wise :) I really love them.

You've captured Noctis and the crew quite well! Do they play King's Knight from time to time? :wink:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    This was taken prior to the birth of the family's first set of twins. I've been playing this save since August 29 2018 and I'm extremely proud to have made it this far.

44071313600_2d5d49079d_b.jpg

The blonde child in sixth generation is now a teen and will be a young adult soon, due to that CAS age glitch thanks to the recent patch. The sim sleeping in the frame is his father, who will be an elder in two weeks. He and his sister are raising their kids under the same roof with their spouses.

how do you get to see the whole family tree?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    m7EoSRg.jpg

My favourite household I ever made is my Chocobros household (from Final Fantasy XV). They’re hilarious to play and each one is so different from the other that they can all pull their weight skill and work wise :) I really love them.

You've captured Noctis and the crew quite well! Do they play King's Knight from time to time? :wink:

Absolutely. Prompto and Noct talk big game but Ignis is the best, obv.
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    edited November 2018
    I have a few different save games I rotate between with different families in each. This is my alphabet legacy family which I started in 2014 when the game was released. I am currently only up to generation E (5) as I play on long life-span and also continue on the stories of spares that move out.

My founder was Laura Harison. A cheerful, goofball, foodie. She entered the chef career and married townie Bryce, an avid gardener and handy man. Together they produced generation A - Annabelle, Ashley and Alexander.

PZvZnXQ.jpg

Annabelle married a handsome policeman and they had a son named Brandon. Alexander became a journalist and though he never married he had three children with his girlfriend. Ashley carried on the legacy. She was an athletic, self assured tom-boy (bro). She became pregnant after a drunken one night stand with townie Liam Henderson and had Bethany, her only child. Ashley lived an extra long life having mastered her fitness goals and always looking after her health though she never married.

yQshQQp.jpg

Bethany grew up to be a musical genius and concert pianist. Though she was an only child she grew up very close to her cousins, especially Brandon and so never suffered a lonely childhood. She married a Doctor, Zachary Wolfe and together they had 4 children: Cassidy, Cayden and twins Celia and Charlotte.

82szmFq.jpg

Cassidy married and had two children. Charlotte married into the Pancake family and Celia adopted two daughters with her wife. Cayden fell in love with Yuki Behr, both being geeks Cayden entered the tech guru career and Yuki became a gamer. They had three children, Daphne, Dylan and then much later in life Drew. Drew was still a teenager when his siblings married and his nephews and nieces were born. Drew ended up having a child with Cassidy Goth (Cassandra's grand-daughter) though they later split and he is now dating the daughter of the Bheeda's from San Myshuno.

KIp05t8.jpg

Dylan turned out to be a bit of a hippie. He is a self-assured, vegetarian goofball, and entered the political career to champion environmental causes. For awhile he played the field and dated many sims. He completed the serial romantic aspiration before he finally met the gorgeous Selina Alsina (a descendant from the Spencer-Kim Lewis family) and decided it was time to settle down. They had triplets Ethan, Evan and Eve.

mo1b7nO.jpg

I'm thinking that I will continue with Eve as the heir and she will take a shot at becoming a famous actress. She is in drama club and being the daughter of a politician she already has one foot in spotlight. She has also become obsessed with Brytani Cho after meeting her randomly at a restaurant and getting a hug and an autograph.

6lG3Y6c.png
    Post edited by kokoro80 on
  • Options
    pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    edited November 2018
    @lizisprocrastinating that family is adorable!!! I love little Lexi and her wild hair. She is super cute!!

@MuggyQuasar omg they are amazing and I bet with them all being so different the game play is interesting!

@pookysimslover Nikki Cat is soooo cute xD

Thanks, Nikki Cat is now a 4 star celebrity, she also did the positivity challenge, so she has that trait, so it help doing that and working on becoming famous, because she has a Pristine Reputation, and everybody seems to love her,lol! Because she has lots of friends!

I went for the media thing first, making videos and then making music as well, she's made a few games, written two books, one a children's book! She just recently started acting, but because she was already famous for the other stuff it was easy to get good gigs, and her talent agency is a good one too, I picked G.R.A.N. Talent, and there a good one, because they are nice! Nikki is a Supporting Actress now!

But she is still living in the house she started in, because she still doesn't have enough money for the big house, she has over $100,000 but the house is over 200,000, so she has to stay there for awhile longer, I just put up a fence to keep people from bothering her,lol!
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!