Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New November Patch ...

I don't think I've ever been so anxiously excited about a new patch update - apart for if it's going to do something awful to my game!

Being in Australia, I keep checking the time in the US to see when, or thereabouts, the patch'll be released and work out when it should be ready here.

Got a nasty feeling it's going to be when I'm at work tomorrow, and won't be able to make it my priority over my clients (haha - it has never stopped me before!) BUT, since it's such a big one, and since the laptop I use for work usually gives me grief on the most basic of updates, anticipate the usual dramas of restarting, repair game, restarting, repair game, restarting, repair game - frustrating!

Then my home laptop I won't be able to update until late Thursday evening after work, so all in all I'm excited and anxious as I'm really looking forward to this, so any points of interest please fill me in before I get the chance to experience it for myself.

Thanks in advance - Anxious of Oz :#
MLgj4Vx.png

Comments

• Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    So glad I’m not the only one anxiously waiting in Australia-
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever been so anxiously excited about a new patch update - apart for if it's going to do something awful to my game!

Being in Australia, I keep checking the time in the US to see when, or thereabouts, the patch'll be released and work out when it should be ready here.

Got a nasty feeling it's going to be when I'm at work tomorrow, and won't be able to make it my priority over my clients (haha - it has never stopped me before!) BUT, since it's such a big one, and since the laptop I use for work usually gives me grief on the most basic of updates, anticipate the usual dramas of restarting, repair game, restarting, repair game, restarting, repair game - frustrating!

Then my home laptop I won't be able to update until late Thursday evening after work, so all in all I'm excited and anxious as I'm really looking forward to this, so any points of interest please fill me in before I get the chance to experience it for myself.

If you're in Australia, it's probably gonna come out at about 12 midnight your time or maybe about 1-2am thereabout.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    edited November 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »

If you're in Australia, it's probably gonna come out at about 12 midnight your time or maybe about 1-2am thereabout.

Thanks DeKay, I might try and do it as soon as I get up in the morning, as It'll be an hour before I leave for work! At least that'll get my home laptop sorted as that one updates fast and with no problems.
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    So glad I’m not the only one anxiously waiting in Australia-

I can't believe I'm so excited! :o
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    edited November 2018
    I got up at 5am to install it on my home laptop before I came to work and all went well, but now it looks like my work laptop is up to it's usual tricks. The patch has been preparing to to start for about ten minutes, whereas my home laptop was already downloading after a couple of minutes. This is so frustrating! Just cancelled it and trying a repair game option.
    MLgj4Vx.png