Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to get rid of unwanted clubs?

A cheat or a mod, even though I'm not a modder. That cosplay club has materialized again, and I don't want them overrunning the parks like they've done in the past. Other NPC clubs have also been a nuisance, I'd rather just not have any at all unless my own sims form them.
Gallery ID: LDM2

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Since I can't help you find a mod for this, what you can do is simply create 10 clubs that only you want to have, and make sure those 10 only stay around. The game automatically generates any new clubs as soon as it goes under 10 clubs, premade or otherwise. If you only keep 10 clubs that only you want around, then no new clubs will generate.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Since I can't help you find a mod for this, what you can do is simply create 10 clubs that only you want to have, and make sure those 10 only stay around. The game automatically generates any new clubs as soon as it goes under 10 clubs, premade or otherwise. If you only keep 10 clubs that only you want around, then no new clubs will generate.

That's a thought. My other plan was to have my sim join, kill off the other members so she would become president, then change the requirements so I don't have a bunch a Princess Leias running around my parks again.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »

That's a thought. My other plan was to have my sim join, kill off the other members so she would become president, then change the requirements so I don't have a bunch a Princess Leias running around my parks again.

Why couldn't you just play the leader of the club and do the same thing? You can put them back to unplayed status when you're done.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

Why couldn't you just play the leader of the club and do the same thing? You can put them back to unplayed status when you're done.

Sometimes the leader is a homeless sim. Even if they're housed, it can be tedious scanning each home trying to find that specific sim. If he/she is already on the lot... Might as well have some fun. >:)
  • Options

I could do that, but killing them off would be more fun. >:)
  • Options
    I play multiple families, so I decided to make each family a club. It was easier than coming up with 10 original ideas for clubs or hijacking the existing ones.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    It's about time they made a club editor.