Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has everyone ever found a urm of a live sim in Family Inventory

I found a Urm of a live sim in my family inventory, this is actually a funny story. I was on vacation in Jungle Adventure, wish I know how it happened because I could exploit it for the ghosts without tombstones because the other way to get tombstones for them is to let them live out there lives.
Well, problem is that is a hard way. When I came home from Jungle Adventure, I looked in my inventory and there was a tombstone for Randy in my family inventory, but he was still alive. It was a decorative just a shell tombstone, so when Randy does die will Grim Reaper use the tombstone he already has for him would the grim Reaper give him a new one. Also another interesting thing is if I figured out how I got the tombstone, maybe it will help the tombstone less ghosts get tombstones too, without having to live to old age again.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Do you have any pictures of this tombstone? Does it say anything if you mouse over it?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes, it Says Randy Long, but he is still alive.

Edit I can't put pictures up because I don't have a picture account.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."