Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem with my Legacy.

My legacy heir (only child) cannot seem to get pregnant no matter what. Not even by alien or vampire. She does have a couple of cousins (her father's younger brother's son and daughter), so I guess I could make one of them the heir. Just not sure, it's the first time one of my sims seems completely barren.

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Do you use mods? And how many Sims (and pets) are in your household? Also, have you checked her gender settings in CAS? Because any of those things could cause this.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    You could always try temporarily giving the lot the Ley Line trait or getting a fertility massage if you have those packs. Maybe by the satisfaction reward?
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    Do you use mods? And how many Sims (and pets) are in your household? Also, have you checked her gender settings in CAS? Because any of those things could cause this.

I use a risky woohoo mod, it does give a less than one percent of leaving a sim unable to have children. 2 sims, no pets, yes checked gender settings.

QueenMercy wrote: »
    You could always try temporarily giving the lot the Ley Line trait or getting a fertility massage if you have those packs. Maybe by the satisfaction reward?

Have tried all that it has to be the mod.
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Depending on the individual rules of your legacy of course... you may be able to adopt perhaps?
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims