Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rotational Players: Show Me Your Last 3 Played Households!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I don't have any pictures right now since I'm on the wrong computer for that, but I HAD to get on and tell you @Hermitgirl that your Mrs. Lovett sim looks spectacular! I haven't seen Sweeney Todd, but I know Helena Bonham-Carter from other things, and I immediately knew who she was. Nice work!

I'll just summarize a few households to keep this comment thread-relevant:

1. My most recent household was my very first family in my very first save. My first sim (Charlotte) and her husband just passed after living very long lives (551+ days) because I couldn't bear to let them go. Rest in peace, guys. Charlotte's daughter and son-in-law inherited the house. Unfortunately, half the town is somehow related to Charlotte, so no matter what house I enter, everyone is still really sad. Which brings us to number 2...
    2. The Lovell household (more of Charlotte's children and grandchildren). I came, I saw, I left. There were six very sad sims that I just did not want to deal with. The Lovells have four daughters, all very close in age, spanning from teen to young adult. The father, Joseph, is the youngest of Charlotte's triplets.
    3. My legacy household. As I mentioned on another thread, I built a speakeasy. That was the last thing I did there, but the plan is to begin a secret business, keeping doors locked from the rest of the household who don't know it exists. I'll use the money cheat to subtract my money and give it to business partners as "profits." This was the best way I could think to do it, since I wanted the business on the home lot.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited November 2018
    Awww thanks @luxsylvan I loved her in that movie and in general she just looks .. well creepy.
    Third and final.
    These are my little kids I've been playing from this save. They are actually little vampires with a caretaker. His job is basically just to do everything for them their job is to learn everything little kids can, so that's what they do when I play them. They are loosely based on the Village of the (Darned) or Children of the (Darned) movies. They aren't exact or anything and since sims are emotional and that's that but they are all genius kids that will probably end up wanting to take over the world. They probably won't grow up ever (?) but hoping the game brings in other powers or I can mod in .. especially mind control type powers for them later.
    The children's names are Mara, Robert, Issac, Julie, and David. I made less kids because frankly that's all I could handle in one house. I named the caretaker Renfield, he has the erratic trait, but he's neat.
    15n39zd.png
    Anyway that's what I've been playing. When GF comes out I'll switch to a celeb save for a bit. Might need to play Sweeny for awhile first though after the patch.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    mintycupcake ah okay :smiley: they really have she works later in the day so it's no wonder he gets away with it, I would assume he's done with her the little side piece but if her husband won't take her back I see her refusing to let go...of course she had two kids with her man too. He hasn't let her see them yet. I have to have happy families sometimes the drama comes too easily :smile:

Drama certainly makes the game more interesting :D
    The Swann family is so cute! I hope you come back and introduce us to the family's latest addition.
    Is Kenya a Singe Mother By Choice?

mintycupcake I will for sure, I plan to have them adopt this weekend (irl weekend) :)
    As for Kenya, it was a bit of an accident. Celebrating her birthday from teen to YA hooked up with a townie (something I actually very rarely do but he was actually good looking) and I accidentally pushed "try for baby" instead of "woohoo". When I realised it was already too late so I decided to just go for it. An extra challenge for her.
    I deleted the father/townie from the game and pretended he just disappeared because he didn't want to be involved in their lifes.

Haha, I've had that happen too! I had a couple who had a little girl, and then had triplets and I was like, ok that's enough kids for them. A few days later, I was having the parents woohoo, but accidentally selected Try for Baby and of course they were successful.
    Simsandra wrote: »
    Wooow, there are so many lovely families in here :)

I want to share my last 3 households with you too, let's start with my favorite , the Pizzazz-Flex family:

XGcCfJ6.png

Alessia is the daughter of Penny Pizzazz and a Sim I created. She met Marcus Flex, a premade from City Living, in the gym and they married really fast. Marcus died a few days ago, Alessia ages up to elder in one day. They have 7 kids (only one son) but only the youngest three girls, triplets, still live with her. They became teenagers yesterday.

Next ones are my Landgraabs:

HsPhq03.png

Luisa is the sister of Alessia and also the daughter of Penny Pizzazz and my created Sim. She married to Malcom, because she wants a successful family. I got rid of his cheesy yellow hair :D

prXSBDk.png

They got twins, Kim and Rico, who are teens now and young daughter Nathalie, who was born the day Geoffrey Landgraab died.

uDxVbUS.png

Anneta is the same age as Kim and Rico, but she is the sister of Malcolm. Nancy and Geoffrey got pregnant at the same time as Luisa and Malcolm. Annetas parents both die, so she grows up with her cousins.
    Saskia is the daughter of only Luisa (and another of my ingame born Sims) but Malcolm think, she is his child.

And my last family I want to share, the Sonnentau family:

7SzACO2.png

Mari is the daughter of Alessia Pizzazz and Marcus Flex, Felix grandparents were made by me, so he is born ingame. They met in school and I decided early to marry them, they really fit very well and are so loving. Daniel just aged up to toddler and Mari is pregnant at the moment.

I love your families! Luisa Pizzazz is so pretty :open_mouth:
    I love the idea of this thread! I don't have CAS/portrait pictures of my families, so I'm going to post some recent shots from my screenshot folder.

The last family that I played is a family of five living in Windenburg. The father Arvo Hyrskynmyrsky is an aspiring politician and his new wife Lugia is an erratic alien wearing a disguise. They just recently had a toddler boy, Ilja. The twin girls Hilja and Lilja are from a previous marriage. (No pictures of Arvo this time, sorry.)
    ncCpHEh.png
    Hilja and Lilja spending the afternoon with their friend in a café.
    68W7ShR.png

Hilja had quite a trouble during the meeting because she is a loner and there was always some stranger too near and because she is also going through the phase distant form parenthood pack, so the company of her sister also irritated her...
    igNSjSa.png

The family I played before them is a granddaughter of Summer Holiday, Kiara Holiday. She had a child named Hope with her previous boyfriend and her new boyfriend Hisoka Ohno just moved in with her toddler girl Sachi. They still live in the same house in Willow Creek. (Hope is not in this family shot, but she's in one of the spoiler pics.)
    PoDkTLk.png
    Kiara is a professional athlete, so even when they went for a weekend holiday (just the two of them, no kids), she had to keep up with her exercising schedule.
    kQa25JW.png

Back at home Sachi and Hope did not get along well. This is the first time I had children fighting.
    iLYiHQF.png

Their holiday resulted in a new baby girl, Faith. The doctor delivering was Hope's grandmother, how awkward.
    PZvvJT6.png

Third most recently played family is my single criminal sim Claire Stripes. Here you can see her learning to skate with her neighbour Syrup Pancakes.
    r5AouMk.png
    I had to play the beginning of their romance twice because my game crashed. But it wasn't that awful.
    d2iI3Uy.png

I'm glad you like the idea! Hopefully lots of friends will come and share their households with us.
    Wow, I've never seen children fight on their own - only mischievous interactions. They must really dislike each other :open_mouth: It must be so hard for Kiara and Hisoka. :disappointed:
    I directed them to do the first fight, but after that they fought another time on their own. I'm actually planning that Hope could move in with her aunt when she becomes a teenager. She lives on the Fashion District and Hope really likes the city.

How interesting! I hope Hope (hehe) does get to move in with her aunt. It sounds like it will be a good fit for her.

@Kniga_Sitara Thanks for comment on my thread! Looks like Victor has been up to no good :sweat_smile: I hope you get lots of chances to practice your English here.

@Hermitgirl your Sweeny Todd sims turned out very well! And Scully is a very cute kitty. But perhaps a little chubby? :wink:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    I don't have any pictures right now since I'm on the wrong computer for that, but I HAD to get on and tell you Hermitgirl that your Mrs. Lovett sim looks spectacular! I haven't seen Sweeney Todd, but I know Helena Bonham-Carter from other things, and I immediately knew who she was. Nice work!

I'll just summarize a few households to keep this comment thread-relevant:

1. My most recent household was my very first family in my very first save. My first sim (Charlotte) and her husband just passed after living very long lives (551+ days) because I couldn't bear to let them go. Rest in peace, guys. Charlotte's daughter and son-in-law inherited the house. Unfortunately, half the town is somehow related to Charlotte, so no matter what house I enter, everyone is still really sad. Which brings us to number 2...
    2. The Lovell household (more of Charlotte's children and grandchildren). I came, I saw, I left. There were six very sad sims that I just did not want to deal with. The Lovells have four daughters, all very close in age, spanning from teen to young adult. The father, Joseph, is the youngest of Charlotte's triplets.
    3. My legacy household. As I mentioned on another thread, I built a speakeasy. That was the last thing I did there, but the plan is to begin a secret business, keeping doors locked from the rest of the household who don't know it exists. I'll use the money cheat to subtract my money and give it to business partners as "profits." This was the best way I could think to do it, since I wanted the business on the home lot.

You built a speakeasy? How clever! Sometimes I think my games must be so boring compared to some of the unique ideas I see in game play. For me, it's just babies, babies, babies. :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    The Swann family is so cute! I hope you come back and introduce us to the family's latest addition.
    Is Kenya a Singe Mother By Choice?

@mintycupcake I will for sure, I plan to have them adopt this weekend (irl weekend) :)
    As for Kenya, it was a bit of an accident. Celebrating her birthday from teen to YA hooked up with a townie (something I actually very rarely do but he was actually good looking) and I accidentally pushed "try for baby" instead of "woohoo". When I realised it was already too late so I decided to just go for it. An extra challenge for her.
    I deleted the father/townie from the game and pretended he just disappeared because he didn't want to be involved in their lifes.

Let me introduce you to the new member of the Swann family: Taia. Isn't she cute?
    VUqWTxt.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Thanks @mintycupcake! haha it was a rare stroke of genius. Usually I play the babies, babies, babies route but the legacy challenge really stretched me to try new things since I have to stick with them for ten generations.