Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call - The Asteria Narrative - Gen 1

Hi guys! I'm looking for a couple sims for my legacy to come into play over the next couple of chapters!

- I need twin children, a boy and a girl. The girl must be a ballerina and the boy is to grow up as a love interest for one of my characters

- I'd like a dance mom to go with them!

- I need a teenage guy as a love interest for Robyn (the link is in my description if you wanna take a look at her character and see what you think fits, she hasn't quite become a teenager yet but will keep her wise, bubbly nature)

That's all I need right now. I'd really appreciate any contribution and of course you'd get a mention!

Thanks x

Comments

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I will send you someone in a bit. I have the perfect person for you. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    poptarts_poptarts_ Posts: 152 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I will send you someone in a bit. I have the perfect person for you. :)

Ahhh perfect! Thankyou so much :) Excited now!
  • Options
    I am giving you three teens. You will understand when you see them. I used #PopTarts so you can find them easier. Take care of them. You don't want their parents coming after you. lol You will have to check modded because of the default replacement stuff I use.
    11-07-18_7-09-45c2a0pm.png?w=656
    Cameron
    11-07-18_7-09-59c2a0pm.png?w=656

Teresa
    11-07-18_7-10-47c2a0pm.png?w=656
    Kenya
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    ITS THE TRIPLETS *fangirls* I have the perfect idea for how to use them once Brooke becomes a teenager herself! Thanks @Skcaga6 I feel so honoured lol
  • Options
    It is the triplets. I know you will take care of them. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    It is the triplets. I know you will take care of them. :)

Of course! Things are getting interesting now, I'm really glad I got into this legacy again. I've written like 5 chapters ahead now so I'm just releasing one day at a time, but I'm so excited for everyone to see what's happening!
  • Options
    If you want to age them down to fill the other roles you need, I can send Patrick to you also.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I have submitted the Dancer mom with twin children. You can find them here...

Also, a brief description...

Amelia is a dancer as is her daughter Carmen. Carmen's twin brother Garth however has dance moves that are considered a crime in the eyes of the Geneva Convention.

In addition to the link above, they can be found with the hashtags #AsteriaNarrative #twinchldren #dancermom
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I have submitted the Dancer mom with twin children. You can find them here...

Also, a brief description...

Amelia is a dancer as is her daughter Carmen. Carmen's twin brother Garth however has dance moves that are considered a crime in the eyes of the Geneva Convention.

In addition to the link above, they can be found with the hashtags #AsteriaNarrative #twinchldren #dancermom

Thankyou! I'll definitely make sure to use them :)