Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Redesigning, Redesigning

I’ve seen so many LPs where they have downloaded someone’s versions of the worlds in a save and such (I’m nowhere near that brave or brainy as to not totally mess up my game) BUT I have been scouring the gallery for different types of lots and builds because I know a lot of simmers are super talented.

Are there any lots or builds that you couldn’t live without? Or after a challenge?

I have the following packs: get together, city living, cats&dogs, spa day, parenthood, jungle adventure, movie hangout, kids room, vintage glamour, bowling night, fitness, toddler and my first pet
(But I don’t mind finding alternatives for items I don’t have - in fact I find it quite fun)

Thanks ^^
tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman

Comments

• Options
    SimmerUnikornSimmerUnikorn Posts: 80 Member
    I have similar packs and i don't have any specific builds but i highly suggest Thesimsupply's builds or Deligracy's builds as there builds are amazing and have so much character that i think would really amp up your gameplay and for households i suggest lilsimsie's sims or vixella's sims! Check them all on the gallery!
    -Simmer Unikorn
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I have several matching neighbourhoods uploaded to the gallery, a lot of them with just basegame or limited packs. And I have loads of other builds on there too. I'd share pictures, but I'm on mobile right now.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited November 2018
    I would suggest you use hashtags to search for builds. Also to try to find builds by less known simmers since they usually are the ones with more personality and less samey samey vibe.

Edit: maybe pop around the side of the forum dedicated to builds to find some gems.
    I invite you to check my gallery too if you wish.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    I like Deligracy and Moodbeamy as well as TheSimsSupply, but bear in mind that Deli and SimsSupply have every pack. Moodbeamy is mostly base game but I really only download for the shells anyway.
  • Options
    whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    You can find all sorts of fun houses if you search for interesting concepts like cabins, treehouses, townhouses, etc. Also, you can search "base game and [pack name] only build" to find builds you know you can download with all the content.