Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Money Limit

Why do we have a money limit of 9,999,999? I would like to see it changed with Get Famous. No cheats to bypass it right?

Comments

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    What would you need this much money for?
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »

It's all about story telling. I may want my legacy famous Sim in Get Famous to be worth 50 million.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member

Some people like to acquire as much wealth as possible. In sims 3 it was 99,999,999. My sims 3 famliy has nearly 50 million, legally earned. And, I do have plans with most of it, so yeah, its needed. Just because one person doesn't see a need for such amounts of money, doesn't mean NO ONE should have needs for such amounts of money.

OP, I don't like the current money limit, either. I think it should at least be 99,999,999 but I think it should be even more. I currently use retail stores, vet clinics and such as a means to acquire more money. Kind of like an off short account. And I'm hopeful the vault is more than just a place to "put" money.

That way I can buy my sims kids nice houses, and furnish them, and I have been known to remove funds for "life events" as my story telling sees fit.

With a creative mind, you can spend sims cash rather easily. And let's not forget the 500% plus increase to bills if you own a thermostat.....
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »

Some people like to acquire as much wealth as possible. In sims 3 it was 99,999,999. My sims 3 famliy has nearly 50 million, legally earned. And, I do have plans with most of it, so yeah, its needed. Just because one person doesn't see a need for such amounts of money, doesn't mean NO ONE should have needs for such amounts of money.

OP, I don't like the current money limit, either. I think it should at least be 99,999,999 but I think it should be even more. I currently use retail stores, vet clinics and such as a means to acquire more money. Kind of like an off short account. And I'm hopeful the vault is more than just a place to "put" money.

That way I can buy my sims kids nice houses, and furnish them, and I have been known to remove funds for "life events" as my story telling sees fit.

With a creative mind, you can spend sims cash rather easily. And let's not forget the 500% plus increase to bills if you own a thermostat.....
    Oh right, I hadn’t thought about the intense bills.
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »

Very great points. I hope a patch removes the limit.