Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[WCIF] Need help? Requests Open

Comments

• Options
    MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    NekoGirl12 wrote: »
    > @CodyleeMalfoy said:
    > Need help finding specific custom content?
    > Reply with what you need and I'll try to help! :D

Sup, I am looking for some animal tails and ears (preferably wolf and cat but I'm okay with anything) for female sims. I tried but, I cannot find anything.

If you could help me that would be amazing!

@NekoGirl12 just to add on to the other replies, my absolute favourite ears are by zouyou on tumblr https://zouyousims.tumblr.com/post/179206372734/the-nine-tailed-fox-demon-hair-gold
    they just fit so well and are a bit larger than what you usually get and so cute
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    AmesARZ wrote: »
    Anyone has any cc on Hipster beards? There are full grown beards, But I really can't find any hipster beard other than Savage Sim's Gus Beard.

@AmesARZ
    thank goodness we live in the time of sssvitlans' tumblr tag system existing, they have EVERYTHING
    this is their beard tag: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4beard
    I've only looked at the first few posts and already saw a few full beards so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Rubihuggz wrote: »

@Rubihuggz when I looked at the photos I was like "dangit I know I have a hair like that in the game", it was quite satisfying when I found it (I have too much it took a while but it was worth it ^^)

Redheadsims' Angel hair: https://redheadsims-cc.blogspot.com/2018/01/angel-hair.html
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    SpirisSpiris Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi! I have downloaded a few big CC packs and some of the stuff doesn’t work (both cas & buildning mode). Problem is that the files are just named ”SIMS CENTER (number)” for example. Is there anyway to see the content so I know which files to delete??
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Spiris wrote: »
    Hi! I have downloaded a few big CC packs and some of the stuff doesn’t work (both cas & buildning mode). Problem is that the files are just named ”SIMS CENTER (number)” for example. Is there anyway to see the content so I know which files to delete??
    @Spiris there's no easy way to find them that I know of, the way I've been told how to delete broken CC is through the Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) programme. You download the programme, connect it to your account and you can see all the households and plots on your library, and there's a tab where you can see which CC they use, click on the "find in folder" option and then you see where the CC you used in that particular household is. So what I usually do in case of CAS CC is that I use some random basegame sims with no CC on them and equip them ONLY with the broken CC or CC I don't want anymore, so the household's CC is only stuff I don't want - and then I find it in S4TI and delete it.
    That is in case of broken content when you can actually see in the game that it's broken.

If you have broken CC that stops the game from loading at all, there's nothing to do except trial and error your way through the CC and see after which removal of CC from your folder the game works again
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    @MaddyMcMoody Thank you so much. Do you know anyway to find furniture as well?
  • Options
    @MaddyMcMoody Alright so now I've removed most of my broken cas cc BUT there are some under ''Mods - not installed'' that shows up in red which are still files ingame I want to delete but can't, got any tips?
  • Options
    > @Spiris said:
    > @MaddyMcMoody Alright so now I've removed most of my broken cas cc BUT there are some under ''Mods - not installed'' that shows up in red which are still files ingame I want to delete but can't, got any tips?

I figured this one out :) Only furniture left to remove now!
  • Options
    > @Spiris said:
    > @MaddyMcMoody Thank you so much. Do you know anyway to find furniture as well?

To be clear, I have furniture that simply just disappears and gives an error, so when using s4ti they don't show up so that's what I need help with <3
  • Options
    Knowing how to delete comments here would be kind of helpful as well since it looks like I'm having a conversation with myself haha
  • Options
    Spiris wrote: »
    > @Spiris said:
    > @MaddyMcMoody Alright so now I've removed most of my broken cas cc BUT there are some under ''Mods - not installed'' that shows up in red which are still files ingame I want to delete but can't, got any tips?

I figured this one out :) Only furniture left to remove now!

I'm glad you found a way :) I couldn't have helped much with that one anyway, I'm afraid, since I have very little build mode CC and never deleted any.
    You can't delete comments on here, only edit them. I know it's wild to me too :D
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    WCIF an outfit like this?

upqtjju3c5i21.png
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    jestertears5jestertears5 Posts: 5 New Member
    Ummm.... I never made request for CC in my game before, but I was wondering if anyone could take the cat ears from the cat-ear-headband hair that came in the cats and dogs pack ... and turn them into an accessory? I would really love that if they could. I love the ears but I'm not fund of the hairstyle. Please & Thank you dears
  • Options
    ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    edited February 2019
    WCIF a mod that makes all bookshelves empty? In TS3 I had a mod that kept all bookshelves empty unless a book was put into them. There were also faux bookshelves so you could have a library look without the library-and-every-bookshelf-in-game lag.

No luck on faux bookcases, yet. Did find my empty bookcases. --> https://www.simfileshare.net/download/383399/
    Post edited by ForkySporky on
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Can you find a maxis match hair like this?

052416-mariska-hargitay-7.jpg?itok=epPTdXQV
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Can you find a maxis match hair like this?

052416-mariska-hargitay-7.jpg?itok=epPTdXQV

Would this hair work? It's one of my favorites:
    http://wildspit.tumblr.com/post/161355519245/heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    It's perfect! Thank you @Bananas_45 :)
  • Options
    It's perfect! Thank you @Bananas_45 :)

You're welcome!
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited February 2019
    WCIF a mod that makes all bookshelves empty? In TS3 I had a mod that kept all bookshelves empty unless a book was put into them. There were also faux bookshelves so you could have a library look without the library-and-every-bookshelf-in-game lag.
    Have you seen these, and would they be something close to what you want?
    mxims.tumblr.com/post/142692374802/6500-followers-gift-1-lunasimss-bookshelf-its
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    I've been looking for a early 1900s barbershop-esque straw boater hat like this:
    003217_01.jpg

Thanks in advance if anyone finds anything!! <3
  • Options
    I've been looking for a early 1900s barbershop-esque straw boater hat like this:
    003217_01.jpg

Thanks in advance if anyone finds anything!! <3

Happy Life Sims has one here: http://happylifesims.tumblr.com/post/130200402478/lonelyboy-ts4-unisex-hat-collection-request-from#
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hello again, I've probably asked this before, But I'm looking for Plantsim Content, especially clothes and other Peices of CAS CC to make a Cool Looking Plantsim.
    I know of Pyxis Of the Earth Set, and some other things as well, I'm basically looking to see if their was anything new That has come out since then, or wasn't showcased on Lanas CC Finds (I check there Multiple times a day, so I'm pretty informed as of that resuorce).

Edit: Remembered why I stopped playing Plantsims (it's impossible to keep them alive, it's a guaranteed Death from Hunger). So instead I'm looking for some new CC

Sorry but I'm having problems with the Post Picture Function, going to post a Link to Imgur.

https://imgur.com/uuLQNUZ

These planters are by Raizon, and since her site and apperently downloads are still down, I'm requesting if anybody has a working link to them, as they are perfect for my Sci Fi Grow Rooms.
    Post edited by AuronoiChieftain on
  • Options
    I'm looking for CC - it annoys me but after quite some time on the good old search engines I still haven't found a high-waisted skirt for children! Has anyone an idea?
    Anything above the hip will do, no matter the skirt type
    111%2B%252897%2529.png
    111%2B%252818%2529.png
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Options
    AriesValentineAriesValentine Posts: 29 Member
    I'm looking for Mega Man cc but I can't find any non hands sims cc for Crash Man can you help me? It must be sims 4.
  • Options
    g1raff3sg1raff3s Posts: 38 Member
    @AriesValentine - are you looking for general Mega Man/Crash Man custom content like t-shirts or decor items? Or are you looking for cosplay-like custom content?