July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

[WCIF] Need help? Requests Open

1192021222325...Next

Comments

• Simslover998Simslover998 Posts: 27 Member
    Does anyone know where I could find the swimsuit in this post? Belle Ame | Full body tattoo by sugar owl on thesimsresource
  • Teh_CheshireTeh_Cheshire Posts: 8 New Member
    So I have a few CAS pieces I love from Senant, pralinesims and grimcookies I think did the skirt (still little trouble shooting). Over all they function great save for what seems to be mesh issues when you want to play a chubby or BBW SIM and the meshes go a little wonky.

Are there CC modders who focus on making clothing and accessories for BBW/chubby SIM's? Or are there those out there that like to work on correcting issues that pop up?
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 169 Member
    I'm doing a decades challenge and focussing on the 1960s. I have lots of period specific CC but there are some things I think would make the game even better. Specifically I'm looking for the following:

Sleeveless tops and sweaters. Round or high neck but with no midriff showing.
    Y8VgzLa.jpg
    Ryd6CCX.jpg

Blouses and men's shirts with baggier or puffier sleeves. Can be both plain or patterned.
    vE6Qhtq.jpg

Men's double breasted jackets. The first picture here is the classic Mr Fish style, the second is more in the Mod style.
    fwIWlO8.jpg
    UAwoFTI.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,007 Member
    The closest I could come to the sleeveless turtleneck was old CC by Crazycupcakefr that she no longer has available on her site but, says she may provide on request. This is the old page https://crazycupcakefr.tumblr.com/post/170349049155

Here is a link with a picture of the top. You may want to ask her how long it is. The others pictured may work with high waisted pants. length:https://mmfinds.tumblr.com/post/184910842107/hey-love-got-any-good-sleeveless-turtlenecks
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,558 Member
    edited July 6
    WCIF a working link to these mermaid ears by Jennisims, please? jennisimsunanuevaexperiencia.blogspot.com/2016/01/downloads-sims-4-accessory-mermaid-ears.html
    My computer is blocking the page/download link. Thank you :)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,007 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    WCIF a working link to these mermaid ears by Jennisims, please? jennisimsunanuevaexperiencia.blogspot.com/2016/01/downloads-sims-4-accessory-mermaid-ears.html
    My computer is blocking the page/download link. Thank you :)

You may have to use something like an adfly skipper to get to the download. Google Chrome, Foxfire/Mozilla, and Microsoft Edge all have ad-ons.