Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with ideas for the upcoming pack

fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
Anna and Makenna Sheffield are siblings currently living in San Myshuno across from the Bheeda's in the Spice District. They moved to the tiny apartment after their parents died not long after Makenna's birth. Their father died of overexertion and their mother hysteria caused from a cuteness overload. Her parents pushed Anna to be responsible and the teen tries her best to stay cheerful and keep things as normal as possible for her toddler sister. Anna is cheerful and creative, a good singer, musician, and photographer. I will probably give her the perfectionist trait when she becomes an adult. Makenna is clingy and constantly needing attention. I am not sure yet what her traits will be. Anna is an A student and works part time as a barista to afford their tiny cheap apartment. She also takes photos and sells them for extra cash. The girls are currently making it through financially, but barely.

https://imgur.com/gallery/o1JcujU

What I need help with are ideas on how to work them into Get Famous.
Which one should be the actress and which the stylist?
Drama ideas?

Also credit where it's due the apartment in the pictures was done by Deligracy slightly changed to fit my needs.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I don't know about drama, but for storyline purposes, she could while at work, happen to be spotted by an agent, which gets her foot in the door for fame. Or the eldest be the stylist, and the youngest an actress. You said the youngest is clingy but could turn into later after the new pack to where she will discover how to wrap people around her little finger, not in a bad way unless you are wanting to add drama, which could be fun also. Just some ideas. :)
  • Options
    MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Make them rivals. Anna becomes a renowned artist with her natural talent, and Makenna resents the attention her sister gets, so is constantly trying to one up her. Will their rivalry tear them apart? or will the trauma of their childhood make them realize that life is too short for their petty squabbles?
    I dunno, that sounds fun to me. Haha.
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    This is a nice story, so far.

Remember that new traits will come out that will make fame easier so, Makenna will probably get that trait and she'll probably propel ahead of her sister, so... a little similar to what @Melmack said.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I like all the ideas so far thank you all <3<3<3<3 Might do a storyline kind of like if Armani had a jealous little sister who wanted to be an actress, will definitely see where the story goes right now I'm doing skill and relationship building, and trying to decide if Anna is going to be resentful of having to raise her sister, or if familial obligation and love will win out. Also trying to decide Makenna's personality, if she's going to be an ungrateful brat, or have that strong sense of love and family, Anna is trying very hard to do it right after all.
  • Options
    Also toying with one or the other of them get involved with an older man or woman romantically, still very undecided on that though.