Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

Comments

• Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @mamasquirrel Hello!! Gorgeous! Been far to long since I've properly posted here or on your builders site - so time to rectify that. AYK I've been raiding from the fruits of your labor's here! So been keeping up, just not saying too much (very out of character, no?). Gonna apologize in advance for the lengthy post, but I've been playing this family for a little while now and have built up a lot of material. :s Although I did end up bringing them in and out of CAS a lot and so had to keep re-doing the pictures. Either way, hope you like them.

Background for this family (see I'm getting better at this story stuff - as opposed to just taking pictures!) Thiago Choi and Gage Saylor are founding sims in my Star-Crossed community (in fact their household name is "The Founders") so they are literally the first family I created and played in Star-Crossed. This neighborhood was meant to be a blending nexus for sims from my other two neighborhoods that never had connections in the game, but who I wanted to see what would happen if... with. So Thiago was actually my attempt at turning a random sim into a character from a different video game and Gage is a genetic blend of two characters from my Frostridge save who would NEVER have any reason or opportunity to have a child together in-game. (I've actually posted pictures of both of his genetic "parents" on the boards so if you're ever curious about them - let me know).

Thiago is devoted to his athleticism (cannot keep this guy off the gym equipment without the egregious and inappropriate use of MCCC Tuner) and was fashioned after a samurai. I play him as being traditional and rugged. He is not one to engage in a lot of goofing around or mind games, although he is very capable of playing them when necessary, and he knows what he wants and does not hesitate to go for it. He is active, self-assured and a loner. Because of his "loner" trait, I added him to the game with Gage as a love interest, but it was a good match 'cause these two really compliment each other (although they are not as demonstratively affectionate as some of my couples). They work together almost like a well-oiled machine, and they often have matching moods and whims even when I'm not running a club or doing some other thing that would influence them in those departments. Thiago is currently employed as an Interstellar Smuggler.
    Thiago Choi by Me
    mrUPptx.jpg
    CAS for Thiago
    atiR3af.jpg
    pOBJMaj.jpg
    92Zf73l.jpg
    2APwiRO.jpg
    up4cMTd.jpg
    A Few Shots Of Thiago
    Gnt86mW.jpg
    2jaDWFQ.jpg
    hkCkBsN.jpg
    Stz899i.jpg
    8aUYI8p.jpg
    S7AROEM.jpg

Gage is also a lot more serious than I thought he would be based on his "parentage". When I created him I was pretty naïve in the way of the game mechanic so I gave him the unholy trinity of traits - Active, Creative, Genius. He does not disappoint in any of these arena's, but he bounces around a lot when it comes to whims and moods. Thiago's high drive for physicality plays a big role in influencing which of Gage's traits dominate his mood at any given time. If Thiago is home or with him they are most likely doing something physical - like working out, playing basketball, skating, bowling and even fishing. Both of them are maxed in fitness, dancing, bowling, fishing, skating and wall climbing - and they are very competitive with that wall-climbing challenge!! When Thiago is not with him, he gets creative a lot and will most often start a painting spree or just jump on the piano for the whole day. Neither of them are terribly flirty in general, but when they get flirty together - it's like a marathon. :blush: nuff said. They have strong connections to the community in spite of Thiago's loner trait, but do not often get involved with a lot of super-social stuff. Gage is currently employed as a Double Diamond Agent.
    Gage (nee Saylor) Choi << yes big news upcoming!
    2ncsPOR.jpg
    CAS for Gage
    wZxSgPg.jpg
    JI2TyzZ.jpg
    AfJ8y34.jpg
    VWv8Lug.jpg
    pZJCRfw.jpg
    A Few Shots of Gage
    MmYDGvy.jpg
    mKpt17Z.jpg
    5xoPT5f.jpg
    Cmq9q0a.jpg
    3MPoHfU.jpg
    Lx9qs7s.jpg
    Thiago x Gage
    bIWacix.jpg
    dMzPmZ1.jpg
    B1vEIvz.jpg
    wVgzQ53.jpg
    msdQsJW.jpg
    LfLyDT7.jpg
    Then This Happened!
    WbTbgQ2.jpg
    Party Time!!
    gRv4L0k.jpg
    (Some neighborhood faves here - including Caleb Vatore, Sean and Jun McGuire, and Akira Kibo (not in this shot)
    More Party Shots!!
    There was Food
    IpB2d1n.jpg
    DBE72cv.jpg

Live Entertainment!!
    Gage and Good Friend Akira Kibo
    UKYbIm7.jpg
    Close Friend and Renowned Concert Pianist Deacon Tanner
    gkqLhW6.jpg
    And OH YEAH! Dancing!!!
    First Thiago and Gage Took the Floor
    n8PGArJ.jpg
    Then the Whole Party Got Down!!
    xEersra.jpg
    gdZqyVy.jpg
    The Official Wedding Photos!
    G0rU0r6.jpg
    FUC2w61.jpg
    B5FCKUo.jpg
    Rv6CRyO.jpg
    5d9zMJe.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @kirivian Holy crap, Gage has got that '90s grunge scene look DOWN and I am loooovin' it! That dance picture had me rollin'! So good!!
    Also, I'm pretty sure Thiago's "business time" eyes in that one picture made me pee myself a little. Holy smokes.
  • Options
    @Laura_Jones Howdy! Ever feel like we're a long way from home (not in Kansas anymore??) :D. Thanks for checking them out, I am glad you like them. Haven't really spent much time with my own non-vampire sims since August so the break is nice, but it feels lonely to not be on our home turf! So special thanks for taking the time! <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    kirivian wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel Hello!! Gorgeous! Been far to long since I've properly posted here or on your builders site - so time to rectify that. AYK I've been raiding from the fruits of your labor's here! So been keeping up, just not saying too much (very out of character, no?). Gonna apologize in advance for the lengthy post, but I've been playing this family for a little while now and have built up a lot of material. :s Although I did end up bringing them in and out of CAS a lot and so had to keep re-doing the pictures. Either way, hope you like them.

Background for this family (see I'm getting better at this story stuff - as opposed to just taking pictures!) Thiago Choi and Gage Saylor are founding sims in my Star-Crossed community (in fact their household name is "The Founders") so they are literally the first family I created and played in Star-Crossed. This neighborhood was meant to be a blending nexus for sims from my other two neighborhoods that never had connections in the game, but who I wanted to see what would happen if... with. So Thiago was actually my attempt at turning a random sim into a character from a different video game and Gage is a genetic blend of two characters from my Frostridge save who would NEVER have any reason or opportunity to have a child together in-game. (I've actually posted pictures of both of his genetic "parents" on the boards so if you're ever curious about them - let me know).

Thiago is devoted to his athleticism (cannot keep this guy off the gym equipment without the egregious and inappropriate use of MCCC Tuner) and was fashioned after a samurai. I play him as being traditional and rugged. He is not one to engage in a lot of goofing around or mind games, although he is very capable of playing them when necessary, and he knows what he wants and does not hesitate to go for it. He is active, self-assured and a loner. Because of his "loner" trait, I added him to the game with Gage as a love interest, but it was a good match 'cause these two really compliment each other (although they are not as demonstratively affectionate as some of my couples). They work together almost like a well-oiled machine, and they often have matching moods and whims even when I'm not running a club or doing some other thing that would influence them in those departments. Thiago is currently employed as an Interstellar Smuggler.
    Thiago Choi by Me
    mrUPptx.jpg
    CAS for Thiago
    atiR3af.jpg
    pOBJMaj.jpg
    92Zf73l.jpg
    2APwiRO.jpg
    up4cMTd.jpg
    A Few Shots Of Thiago
    Gnt86mW.jpg
    2jaDWFQ.jpg
    hkCkBsN.jpg
    Stz899i.jpg
    8aUYI8p.jpg
    S7AROEM.jpg

Gage is also a lot more serious than I thought he would be based on his "parentage". When I created him I was pretty naïve in the way of the game mechanic so I gave him the unholy trinity of traits - Active, Creative, Genius. He does not disappoint in any of these arena's, but he bounces around a lot when it comes to whims and moods. Thiago's high drive for physicality plays a big role in influencing which of Gage's traits dominate his mood at any given time. If Thiago is home or with him they are most likely doing something physical - like working out, playing basketball, skating, bowling and even fishing. Both of them are maxed in fitness, dancing, bowling, fishing, skating and wall climbing - and they are very competitive with that wall-climbing challenge!! When Thiago is not with him, he gets creative a lot and will most often start a painting spree or just jump on the piano for the whole day. Neither of them are terribly flirty in general, but when they get flirty together - it's like a marathon. :blush: nuff said. They have strong connections to the community in spite of Thiago's loner trait, but do not often get involved with a lot of super-social stuff. Gage is currently employed as a Double Diamond Agent.
    Gage (nee Saylor) Choi << yes big news upcoming!
    2ncsPOR.jpg
    CAS for Gage
    wZxSgPg.jpg
    JI2TyzZ.jpg
    AfJ8y34.jpg
    VWv8Lug.jpg
    pZJCRfw.jpg
    A Few Shots of Gage
    MmYDGvy.jpg
    mKpt17Z.jpg
    5xoPT5f.jpg
    Cmq9q0a.jpg
    3MPoHfU.jpg
    Lx9qs7s.jpg
    Thiago x Gage
    bIWacix.jpg
    dMzPmZ1.jpg
    B1vEIvz.jpg
    wVgzQ53.jpg
    msdQsJW.jpg
    LfLyDT7.jpg
    Then This Happened!
    WbTbgQ2.jpg
    Party Time!!
    gRv4L0k.jpg
    (Some neighborhood faves here - including Caleb Vatore, Sean and Jun McGuire, and Akira Kibo (not in this shot)
    More Party Shots!!
    There was Food
    IpB2d1n.jpg
    DBE72cv.jpg

Live Entertainment!!
    Gage and Good Friend Akira Kibo
    UKYbIm7.jpg
    Close Friend and Renowned Concert Pianist Deacon Tanner
    gkqLhW6.jpg
    And OH YEAH! Dancing!!!
    First Thiago and Gage Took the Floor
    n8PGArJ.jpg
    Then the Whole Party Got Down!!
    xEersra.jpg
    gdZqyVy.jpg
    The Official Wedding Photos!
    G0rU0r6.jpg
    FUC2w61.jpg
    B5FCKUo.jpg
    Rv6CRyO.jpg
    5d9zMJe.jpg

@kirivian Thank you for sharing them. They are so beautiful as always. Loving that you are giving them more of their own story and allowing them to add on their own. I have missed you posting and you know I enjoy seeing your creations. <3 (keep sharing)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Here are 4 new sims. All 4 of them are children of my simself and a celebrity. All children are available on the gallery.
    Bother and Sister: Keely and Kimmie Peoples
    srWlyfb.png
    pjgLH52.png
    vWaJHW8.png
    gJ9HKll.png
    Their father: Maxwell Peoples
    8dOQskO.png

Lily Fujita:
    S2WaRkL.png
    Father: Seiji Fujita
    h6nb554.png

Izabell Fabulous:
    MquN9Qi.png
    6l77ImX.png
    Father: Izzy Fabulous:
    PXizF4P.png
    Mother of all 4 is my simself: Mamasquirrel
    DE9NVoe.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Mamasquirrel and Squirrelwithacup got a makeover and the new version is available on the gallery.
    CtMmmqw.png
    zLlWNnV.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited December 2018
    I had a toddler sim of one my friends' simselves (which I made) look like she could star in a horror movie.
    xLhOiIZ.png

Well the friends' toddlers all have turned into children..and I think they kind of look cute
    Friend 1 only child
    nXemaqO.png

Friend 2 (Twins)
    3hli5pC.png

exmn3HA.png

last friend (also twins)
    nPOx2tP.png
    former toddler horror star
    zjCH8RE.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I had a toddler sim of one my friends' simselves (which I made) look like she could star in a horror movie.
    xLhOiIZ.png

Well the friends' toddlers all have turned into children..and I think they kind of look cute
    Friend 1 only child
    nXemaqO.png

Friend 2 (Twins)
    3hli5pC.png

exmn3HA.png

last friend (also twins)
    nPOx2tP.png
    former toddler horror star
    zjCH8RE.png

@MadameLee lol I think they look nice. Thanks for sharing them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel Looks like it might be time to raid!! Love the makeovers and the latest offspring :love: - but I still think your cutest is Squirrel (leaps and bounds!)! :smiley:
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel Looks like it might be time to raid!! Love the makeovers and the latest offspring :love: - but I still think your cutest is Squirrel (leaps and bounds!)! :smiley:

Thank you and I agree. She is the cutest and sweetest for sure. She is my <3.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone on the Sims Forum and the Sims Gallery. May all of you have a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for reading my simlit, posting on my threads, and downloading my sims and builds. Here is a little gift from me in appreciation. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays from Mamasquirrel. Santa Claus is available on the gallery.
    g9Dck0l.png
    rIixK2H.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel Why am I feeling naughty about the thought of sitting on his lap? <3
  • Options
    @mamasquirrel Why am I feeling naughty about the thought of sitting on his lap? <3

@kirivian Maybe because you are thinking about being on his naughty list.... ;)
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options

Might have crossed my mind. :s
  • Options
    @ki

@kirivian lol I think we all get on Santa's naughty list from time to time. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Merry Christmas to everyone on the Sims Forum and the Sims Gallery. May all of you have a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for reading my simlit, posting on my threads, and downloading my sims and builds. Here is a little gift from me in appreciation. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays from Mamasquirrel. Santa Claus is available on the gallery.
    g9Dck0l.png
    rIixK2H.png

Daddy Santa
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    g9Dck0l.png
    rIixK2H.png

Daddy Santa

@paradiseplanet Lol I'm going to pretend I didn't see that. :D
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Hey I really wanted to show off my tester sims, I know Lacie but they are very new I just forgot the guy's name.
    r6wZYYfh.png
    Lacie also looks nothing like her uploaded version as I was looking for issues before dropping my old cc back in.
    bq2tFSjh.png
    nfELc9dh.png
    FbUP7h3h.png
    cfq9uRJh.png
    6KUAiq3h.png
    That smile...he looks like he's up to no good but he's sweet...I think lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Hey I really wanted to show off my tester sims, I know Lacie but they are very new I just forgot the guy's name.
    r6wZYYfh.png
    Lacie also looks nothing like her uploaded version as I was looking for issues before dropping my old cc back in.
    bq2tFSjh.png
    nfELc9dh.png
    FbUP7h3h.png
    cfq9uRJh.png
    6KUAiq3h.png
    That smile...he looks like he's up to no good but he's sweet...I think lol.

@RedDestiny92 They look great! Thanks for sharing them. I think they are good and see no issues with them.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    They were fun to dress up, game seems stable but always good be prepared for hiccups after patches.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Lacie and Levi look great! I caught them snooping around my CAS. Okay I may have lured them... or just grabbed them, but … WHATEVER!! nuff said. ;)<3
  • Options
    @kirivian Lol I thought you might like them or at least one of them :D
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    They were fun to dress up, game seems stable but always good be prepared for hiccups after patches.

@RedDestiny92 That is very true.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Lacie and Levi look great! I caught them snooping around my CAS. Okay I may have lured them... or just grabbed them, but … WHATEVER!! nuff said. ;)<3

@kirivian Lol.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Here is one more little gift from me to all of you. He is available on the gallery.
    Santa Vamp
    Wiget9H.png
    3xJUJi9.png
    BZZfZSW.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top