Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 dads not possible

Hey everyone,

I was creating myself and a co-worker (that I'm secretly into :p) and after checking how beautiful our baby's would look I decided to keep one in the family. When I tried to set the family bonds I noticed that it's not possible to set two male Sims as the father.

Did anyone notice this before???
Sorry for any grammar or other mistakes. English is not my native language. :)

Comments

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Is this in CAS? You should be able to make each sim the parent of the child? (Do it separately for each sim.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I have had this issue in my game before, I was playing an orphanage and could not set the parent relationship in CAS or with the cheat using the MC Command mod even. Eventually, I was able to get it set up with cheats. You would search TwistedMexi's Sims 4 Cheat Resource. But, you will need his mod to make the cheats work most likely, this is since the seasons patch, unfortunately.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'm not sure why you're having this problem @Taquanda. When I went into CAS to test the same just now, it easily lists both male sims as the child's father. In fact, I didn't have to tell the game to do so, it just automatically listed both as father. I know this seems like a standard answer only because it works so often, but do you have any mods that might be interfering with the function? Or maybe a game repair through Origin will help?
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    EmihahneEmihahne Posts: 40 Member
    You have to set one as getting pregnant and one at becoming... So it makes sense. Weird!