Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween and Spooky Pack?

I'm getting to my first Halloween and I was wondering if I should get the spooky pack and how much it will enhance the game play for the holiday by?

Comments

• Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    Whit that pack u can create halloween parties. Stuff from that pack is kinda childish stuff tho. Not really scary. Costumes are nice and i like that they are easy to select just halloween costume whit out need to go in cas. But if you want scarier halloween decoration you can get them whit vampire pack too.
    Whit season you can already have 'halloween' so it does not bring that much for the game, but whit that stuff pack you can make parties and handy costumes to use in those parties. I still think its worth. When u make party and invite sims to you're house its fun to look what costumes they pick. And you can carve pumpkins
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Here is everything the pack has to offer.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-spooky-stuff-guide/
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    it also was on sale this wk for 5.00 so i bought it
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    The Vampires pack has some creepy deco in it too. :) Holes and cracks in walls, water stains, cobwebs... plus other classic, gothic deco. And then there are the Vampires themselves, of course, though those can be largely ignored. Forgotten Hollow's pretty creepy too.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    I love playing ghosts and vampires, so for me, the Spooky pack was a nice addition. Also, until fairies exist for real in TS4, I can now at least dress a Sim up as one. The creepy bakery I designed for my vampire chef used a lot of the spooky decorations, and he also carves pumpkins and sells those, too.

I think for $5, it's worth it all around. When it's not on sale, it really depends on your play style.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.